Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Got super excited to have Mr. Spotify throw up a new W.A.S.P song for my listening pleasure although was puzzled by the song title.....

Too good to be true. Some dreadful r&b type techno thing. Hard to explain. Bit dejected now....

b36cbef81d8fefaa93d6ecb0805a0634.jpg

Been listening to a podcast interview with Lizzy Borden (over 1.5 hours in length). He’s always been one of the more articulate, genuine and respectful guys of metal out there. Class act and a brilliant voice. Love all his stuff. Got this on now. Hail Rod of Iron.

94174ee4fbb9dd5173bdb95fc559fd13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was listening to it in the background and I think it was that Vetry Zlye track that I thought I was listening to Temnozor for a moment. Pretty epic sounding.

*, haven't played this for years.

Isn’t the bonus track ‘In Ashes’? I’ve not heard of any Born to Run....weird.

Odd. I just looked online and can't see anything. Perhaps 'In Ashes' borrows a bit from the Springsteen song? Also NFI why an Overkill album needs a 'warning moderate impact coarse language and/or themes' printed on the cover art.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kriegsmaschine - Altered states of divinity. Haven't played this one in ages and the project started off so differently. Enemy of Man and Apocalypticists may as well be a different band.

Drank far too much last night. Barely remember Watain. I think I enjoyed it.

A bloke I've talked to a few times about starting a band with went last week and today chucked up a heap of photos with him and Erik. Looks like it was a decent show. Are they playing Brisbane tonight? Because he's heading up there for something too.

Overkill I was a fan of
Under the influence Years of decay and horrorscope took a smashing
I remember I had In the black but i cent recall anything off it
Reckon I saw the new album, a small digipak looking thing today, picked it up had a chuckle and put it back
Nearly bought it out of curiosity as I loved Horrorscope when it came out
Instead I grabbed a couple of slipknots, two from Devon and the new soulfly

Still disappointed in the selections tho
I had to hit 3 jbhifi stores to find any Devon and then you end up seeing three copies of one album from other bands wondering why they haven't got their other releases in stock I mean fmd they've only done seven albums (eg)
* I miss cruising in to town and hitting the metal shop knowing that everything would just be there
Been out of that scene for a long time and gotta say I hate having to buy s**t online

I've gotta offload my Emperor ticket for the 3rd of April if anyone is keen. Can do a good price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back