Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking out loud again
1990 crime leads back to 1988 crime via finger prints House break ins /Kimono
1988 crimes linked by DNA , Karrakatta / Kimono
1997 crime links back to 1988 via DNA and possibly finger prints
If that's correct once the crimes from 1988 to 1997 can be linked by evidence the crimes stop
The offender would have no way of knowing these crimes could be linked , unless he was told
According to what I have read on these forums these people do not stop
But apparently this guy stopped , I wonder what made him stop

....soooooooo since the revelation of the 1990 HH attack on the elderly social worker....who here has calculated how this HH attack fits with the INFAMOUS LINE THEORY?????

#askingforafriend
#someonetoldmeaboutit

BTW No presumption of guilt by association here.

Last edited:
Thinking out loud again
If that's correct once the crimes from 1988 to 1997 can be linked by evidence the crimes stop
The offender would have no way of knowing these crimes could be linked , unless he was told
I could suggest 2 very strong factors

1. His new relationship/marriage gave him all the kink he needed or indeed the relationship gave him the security of relationships he desired

2. The Telstra associate getting chatted to and linked made him assess his freedom v satisfaction

Or indeed he didnt stop but I personally think the relationship was the strongest driver of him stopping

Thinking out loud again...But apparently this guy stopped , I wonder what made him stop

According to prosecution: the accused offended after times of HUGE emotional distress over his intimate relationships failing or ending. Prosecution seems to be suggesting the accused's pattern of offending was part of his coping skills (or lack there-of) and/or his response to extreme stress.

If the accused did stop, maybe he was 'happy' in his most recent relationship, and didn't need to allegedly offend.

Thought I might post this here rather than the other forum as this one seems a bit more grown up
This is just a theory not based on anything more than my reading of events
I stopped looking at the whole CSK picture and just looked around the 1990 Hollywood assault charge , who was / could have been involved etc. because the lowering of those charges makes no sense
The Social Worker was the ideal witness , there is no doubt to me that the crime was sexually motivated , it wasn't robbery for example , so why down grade the charges
If finger print evidence from 1990 showed there was a screw up on earlier cases that may be incentive to You plead guilty We will downgrade Get it all over with , better for everybody ... others seem to think BRE or his lawyer { if he had one } downgraded the charges ... I don't think that is necessarily the case

Then later on when more serious crimes occurred , the same finger prints appear , woops .... there were to many mistakes made around these finger prints for them all to be mistakes , but its just an idea I wanted to say out loud

Please feel free to shoot holes in this idea , that's why I have posted it so people can point out were I'm wrong , then I can rethink it

I keep reading about charges being downgraded, where does this come from? Or is it an assumption? All I recall is the prosecutor tabling an assault conviction and the circumstances around it, but I don’t recall her mentioning charges being downgraded, have I missed something?

I keep reading about charges being downgraded, where does this come from? Or is it an assumption? All I recall is the prosecutor tabling an assault conviction and the circumstances around it, but I don’t recall her mentioning charges being downgraded, have I missed something?

Its in there somewhere , they were downgraded from Indecent assault to Common assault ... I read it on this forum from a news report but no idea how far back

I’ve read it on this forum but can recall it coming from a press report, and can’t find any reference to it in any articles.
i could be wrong about the news report , I definitely read it here though , I will go back through my posts tomorrow and see if I can pick up where it came from ... if you check my posts you will see people trying to tell me why it was downgraded and me not agreeing with them , it may be an easy way to trace it back

RE: HH attack
Source: The West 20 feb 2019
https://thewest.com.au/news/claremo...dwards-pre-trial-hearing-day-3-ng-b881111226z

20/02/2019 10:02
Hollywood Hospital conviction
David Baker
One thing we do know for sure is that Mr Edwards attacked a social worker at Hollywood Hospital in May 1990.

He was doing work at the hospital for Telstra when he pounced on a woman who was sitting at her desk.

Mr Edwards, then 21, covered the victim's mouth and nose with material to silence her screams and dragged her towards nearby toilets, but the woman managed to kick him and break free.

He pleaded guilty to common assault and was sentenced to two years probation. He kept his job with Telstra.

The State argues the attack is important to it's allegations that Mr Edwards is the Claremont serial killer and the man behind two attacks on teenagers in 1988 and 1995.

20/02/2019 10:15
Hollywood Hospital attack unusual
Elle Farcic
State: a stranger can attack a woman in a pub when she is sober with lots of people around her, for no apparent reason.

Attacking without warning or provocation, we say the pond becomes smaller.

Attacking from behind, a smaller pond again.

The use of some fabric or cloth to put over the mouth. The pond from which this assailant could come from is reduced yet again.

"This is really quite an unusual feature."

"This accused says nothing."

State: It is sexually motivated and the pond decreases yet again.

Could we be assuming HH offence was downgraded from sexual assault to common assault, because prosecution is arguing that covering victim's mouth with cloth/fabric has sexual element?

Therefore prosecution suggesting offence downgraded?

RE: HH attack
Source: The West 20 feb 2019
https://thewest.com.au/news/claremo...dwards-pre-trial-hearing-day-3-ng-b881111226z

20/02/2019 10:02
Hollywood Hospital conviction
David Baker
One thing we do know for sure is that Mr Edwards attacked a social worker at Hollywood Hospital in May 1990.

He was doing work at the hospital for Telstra when he pounced on a woman who was sitting at her desk.

Mr Edwards, then 21, covered the victim's mouth and nose with material to silence her screams and dragged her towards nearby toilets, but the woman managed to kick him and break free.

He pleaded guilty to common assault and was sentenced to two years probation. He kept his job with Telstra.

The State argues the attack is important to it's allegations that Mr Edwards is the Claremont serial killer and the man behind two attacks on teenagers in 1988 and 1995.

20/02/2019 10:15
Hollywood Hospital attack unusual
Elle Farcic
State: a stranger can attack a woman in a pub when she is sober with lots of people around her, for no apparent reason.

Attacking without warning or provocation, we say the pond becomes smaller.

Attacking from behind, a smaller pond again.

The use of some fabric or cloth to put over the mouth. The pond from which this assailant could come from is reduced yet again.

"This is really quite an unusual feature."

"This accused says nothing."

State: It is sexually motivated and the pond decreases yet again.

Could we be assuming HH offence was downgraded from sexual assault to common assault, because prosecution is arguing that covering victim's mouth with cloth/fabric has sexual element?

Therefore prosecution suggesting offence downgraded?

If he was first charged with sexual assault and it was down graded to common assault I would expect that the state would’ve presented that as it would support their assertion that the attack was sexually motivated.

Open your eyes, at least one thing I said turned out to be true and the dogs of hell unleashed for daring to say that BRA was a cross dresser. I wonder why.

But soz, you dont have a monopoly.
I think what PS means is step back a bit and expand your thinking. People on here were taking about who the ex poster on ws was that was talking about "Telstra" man as a witness and that SS was heading to a boyfriends house in Wellington St Mosman Pk. This poster happened to be correct and information is verified. At least the Telsra is. PS is now saying a few other things that most probably will be verified.

Who would know that? Co-incidence? Or maybe information is coming from someone that had access to those files and couldn't give a s**t about life long confidentiality as this is an anonymous forum and perhaps they were on the right track and shafted by K pr0n and crew way back?

An abduction rape and three serial murders committed by the Telstra man in a badged van might turn people off the brand a bit.

I'm very confident, that Telstra as a whole organisation (if they were smart about it, and ignoring that it might have destroyed some individual careers within Telstra) would have coped fine with the fallout, from if BRE had actually been arrested/charged, pleaded guilty or been found guilty and convicted in either 1990, 1995 or 1996/97, over 1 or more of the assaults, abductions, rapes, and murders that he is now facing charges over.

I've told you where it's been confirmed. I'm not expecting you to believe it but just step back a minute and open your eyes. Two things floated on WS have turned out to be true. Do you think someone just guessed that Macro knew there was a guy in a Telstra vehicle offering lifts? This was never reported in any media.
I wasn't expecting the information that the "Telstra" man was never cleared and was still a suspect. Very unusual unless there were other strong connections, because he is innocent as far as we know.

Now I'm curious as to whether this "Telstra" man was the person's place to where SS was heading to in Wellington St Mosman Park? An acquaintance or work partner of BRE?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This case has baffled everyone. Not one media outlet reported other girls had been approached by a guy in a Telstra vehicle. Yet one group of people delivered this info a few years back.

How do you think those people knew?

I assume that you are referring to the group of people that were interviewed by Macro from having frequented the Claremont pubs and clubs.

They knew, because the approaches by a guy in a Telstra vehicle actually happened.

Which raises the likelihood that WAPOL instructed/requested this group of people to not divulge any info about the guy in a Telstra vehicle to the media, and possibly that the media were instructed/requested not to say anything about it either, and they all obliged/complied.

You seemed to have misinterpreted that. It's common knowledge that she was going to Mosman Park to visit a friend. What hasn't been reported is that it was a guy she'd met recently. A booty call if you wish. His surname starts with S. How do you think people know that?

This is really getting ridiculous or even way beyond ridiculous.

the dark web

I think maybe the dark web is just a euphemism for somewhere that is not Big Footy, Websleuths, Reddit, Whirlpool or another common public forum.
And the pot is now boiling having been well stirred.

Who would know that? Co-incidence? Or maybe information is coming from someone that had access to those files and couldn't give a s**t about life long confidentiality as this is an anonymous forum and perhaps they were on the right track and shafted by K pr0n and crew way back?

Information from within Macro investigations into the Claremont Serial Killer has found its way into the public domain?

I think it might be best if we wait and see what else the prosecution has got in the way of evidence. And we can have a serious discussion about that on the trial thread.
There it is. Much new information the prosecution has did come out. But people keep misreporting and blaming it on the news papers or the news papers are giving summaries that missed many of the details causing people to rush in and assert what they think rather than the correct information.
Case in point was the Telstra knife. It may not matter if you read Chamelon's post any way.

But many posters were not paying attention when it was said that the knife was found two months after Jane was discovered in a Telstra box. I also wasn't sure what sort of box and thank PS for posting an article that has the most reported detail so far.

Shelly you understand a lot more than me so perhaps you should have been correcting everyone that rushes to type before they think and the four different theories about how where and when this knife was found started on here.

Two months after the terrible discovery, a Telstra knife was found in a Telstra box in the area, Carmel Barbagallo revealed in the Supreme Court this week.

The knife was standard issue for Telstra technician work, none of which had been done in that part of Wellard at the time, she said.

Two similar knives would be found in Mr Edwards’ toolbox at his house after his arrest in December, 2016.

https://www.news.com.au/national/co...r/news-story/832ac79af939f622005db6e851dfd1e4

Last edited:
How would these people know that the girl's throats were cut? Or that SS intended to go to a guy's house? There's more info but you can go find that yourself.

It twigged what you were on about a bit later than it should have with me. All good.

Edit: All good except the tone of some of your posts this morning with the moderator in here, and blaming her in the way you did (generalisations, naughty naughty)

Last edited:
Very funny.

I wrote

not copped a fine
would have coped ok
would have coped fine

coped not copped. :):):)

I simply enquired as to what law they would have been in breach of, I didn’t say they were either. Your semantics is a fail.

You said said that you are very confident that they would have been fined. I’m just enquiring on the basis of that confidence.

Thinking out loud again
Meeting his 2nd wife

Information from within Macro investigations into the Claremont Serial Killer has found its way into the public domain?
Perth is a small place. Even smaller on forums, and people who claim to know other people sometimes like to spread rumours of what has come to them by hearsay. I tell them to go to the police, but they've all claimed to of done that already. Maybe it's just frustration that what they know isn't the most important thing in the world and isn't making headlines?
I've been PM ed by all sorts of people with their tid bits, with explanations of how close they are within the six degrees of separation from the source of their knowledge. Some claim to be related to this person or that. Some claim to be next door neighbour to someone, others claim to have a relative working in such and such, and 2 claim to be direct witnesses to something. I've tried a few times to see if anything in MSM can verify their claims.
I've had a few wins, where msm support their assertion of why they'd know, but I have to wait and see if what they know is verified in the trial. Some of that hearsay appears to be on the money already.
I don't believe that any of it is coming from within macro and I don't believe any of it is from anyone with a direct relationship to macro.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

You said said that you are very confident that they would have been fined. I’m just enquiring on the basis of that confidence.

i never used the word "fined"
i used the word "fine" as in ok, great, not problem

I clearly posted "Telstra as a whole organisation..... would have coped fine with the fallout"

I never implied or asserted or posted anything about a monetary other type of fine.

My fine was an adjective not a noun.
It is 100% clear in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back