Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Bombers whats with all the dick jokes? I'm taking my bike and going home

View attachment 657621

giphy.gif

OK ....I'll admit I had to look this up

But then I remembered you follow West Coast .....from WA ..I was immediately at ease with your statement

giphy.gif
I believe he was talking about Fortitude Valley in Brisbane.

He is right. You need fortitude to survive there.

My psychiatrist says that at the beginning of every appointment.
Dave Allen, "A guy goes to his psychiatrist and tells him that he keeps thinking that he's a dog. The psychiatrist says, 'OK - lie down on the couch and tell me more.' Horrified, the man says, 'I can't - I'm not allowed on the couch.'"

I tried, spookism, Loonerty, Agent93.

Please please please can I play noughts and crosses with you? I promise not to be mean to you about your lack of qooty achievements again, Spook. I'm sorry.

You're forgiven. This once only though.
Now, come back here and clean up this mess. I'm going zen like over the next couple of day in preparation for our guaranteed win on Sunday.

Dave Allen, "A guy goes to his psychiatrist and tells him that he keeps thinking that he's a dog. The psychiatrist says, 'OK - lie down on the couch and tell me more.' Horrified, the man says, 'I can't - I'm not allowed on the couch.'"
Psychiatrist to his blonde nurse ....Just say we're very busy.. Don't keep saying "It's a madhouse"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This might just be the saddest post I have ever read in the SFA.

It's got layers too. There is sad campaigner vibes from you celebrating someone spamming 100 times in the league. The sad campaigner vibes from the Bombers as a qooty club trying to be a budget spamrats. The sadness I feel thinking about someone in this league having to read what Caz has written 100 times in a week (not me), because those are brain-cells you're just not getting back.

Yeah, this one is a journey.
You clearly haven’t been paying attention. CALL ME SNAKE has posted much sadder posts than that.
I remember one about his experience at the free clinic. When the doctor wasn’t actually a doctor. Something like that.

Point is, you should follow us closer.

This thread has been comfortably worse than any thread between us from S25 or 26. So I was wondering whether you didn't enjoy those which signalled the change in attitude.

This is getting back to Haro era enjoyment.
“Comfortably” is a bit over the top. I’d say it’s marginally worse...

But I feel like that’s because of you guys.

I have no basis for this. But apparently that doesn’t matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back