Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on the tips this weekend -

Benalla V Bright - Bright by 10 goals
Bats V Lions - Lions by 50
Greta V Tigers - Blues in a close one at home. 🤞🏼
Milawa V The valley - Milawa by 9 goals and Valley 0-3 after this week.
NW V Doon- Doon by 9 points
Tarra V Moyhu - Tarra by 66

Bit of tongue in cheek stuff about KV on here, but fully expect them to bounce back next week with a few big ins.

Was there today and I can’t see where KV got their favourites tag from. They were woeful today. Most of there goals came from quick entry mistakes. The sheepdogs out on the wing must have awards in their contracts to get 1st and 2nd best. Wheeler and Bradley where the only ones that were serviceable. Long way back from 0 and 3 now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha of course you were there! I think if you flick back through this whole thread you’ll find that only plebs on here have rated kv as flag favorites and no one else. As a Milawa supporter I’d like to think you’d be less worried about an opposition teams round 3 results and more worried about not shitting the bed again in the finals series

Haha of course you were there! I think if you flick back through this whole thread you’ll find that only plebs on here have rated kv as flag favorites and no one else. As a Milawa supporter I’d like to think you’d be less worried about an opposition teams round 3 results and more worried about not shitting the bed again in the finals series

I reckon you should be more concerned about making finals then s**t canning successful clubs and with the team at present, your a laugh.

Shots fired. I think you should be less worried about them boys out at milawa and more worried about whorouly next week. Another cracking contest. Who makes the draw? KV dealt the short end to start.

I was at the Milawa game yesterday too. Very scrappy game. KV’s big ruckman is no good. How the 2 blokes on the wing got in the best I don’t know. Only kicks they got were in the car park. All the hype around KV seems to be mis guided. Didn’t look anywhere near good enough.

Wait's haircut raised a few eyebrows.

Tips:
Good Friday
Moyhu v Greta- Greta by 5 goals Cupido rumoured to be playing for the hoppers.
Bonnie Doon V blacks - BD in an upset (if their TAC cup kiddo play again)

Easter Sat
Bright V Tarra - match of the round. Bright by 19 points.
King Valley V Whorouly- tipping the valley only because they have to win or their season is a disaster. Would not be surprised if the lions get up on recent form!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back