Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

The game is being played in Ljp86's house.

It's a damn good venue.

Inveraray_Castle_-_south-west_facade.jpg

I have a feeling the Tiges maybe just getting on top. Demons need to lift.
Speaking purely for my supercoach team, Hunt needs to lift, Melksham however was excellent.

Big game this week, Dragons. We need to bounce back and get on the front foot early in front of the home fans to really assert ourselves on the contest from the first bounce. Time to fire up for this one!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

How embarrasing.

I mean, if the Dragons were actually going to name their home ground after a champion they probably could’ve turned their eyes back to Season 11 when I heroically won the Alf Andrews Medal (now the Fred) in one of the best seasons of any player ever.

But had they asked me to put my name on the stadium not even I would have enough ego to allow it.

I know Grand Finals were played at Okey’s Outhouse but they need to be played at neutral territory.

We all know this isn't true, Okey. I'm still surprised that all of the grounds didn't have the name "Okeydoke" in them during your stint as administrator.

We all know this isn't true, Okey. I'm still surprised that all of the grounds didn't have the name "Okeydoke" in them during your stint as administrator.
Ye you’re right. I was tempted.

The Wonders nearly played out of the Okeydokesseum. Match thread OPs were nearly mandated to include ‘all hail our supreme leader okeydoke7’ back in Season 18 but that one didn’t get over the line either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came here to check the scores, now I've realised it isn't Sunday.

Lol
Now I know what the Wonders stands for, lights are on no-ones home. Sorry mate, I was looking for a biro yesterday ****ed if I could find it, I was chewing on it.

Now I know what the Wonders stands for, lights are on no-ones home. Sorry mate, I was looking for a biro yesterday ****** if I could find it, I was chewing on it.
This afternoon at work I freaked out because I couldn't find my phone.

It was in my hand.

Happy Friday peoples. Well right up to the point North play tonight. Dropping runners with slow players would be like dropping Elton Johns Wig.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we, not yet Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back