Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchy got quite a bit of mid time yesterday. I would think that had something to do with Cogs being out.

Boooo. A missed opportunity to write a passionate arguement for his inclusion. I know WaynesWorld19 would be itching to pull the trigger on a roughead manuevre and bring him back.

Trade drew..
Adtkins mature body should play most gamez from here on out.

Drew to young .
Bang in Merritt zerret
Drew 3rd year in the system and nearly 21. Might be reasons why he's not in the team, but age has nothing to do with it. Tim Taranto is only 8 months older.

Boooo. A missed opportunity to write a passionate arguement for his inclusion. I know WaynesWorld19 would be itching to pull the trigger on a roughead manuevre and bring him back.

I'm also considering a Newnes > Greene sideways/partial downgrade this week due to having too many Rd12 bye forwards and Newnes' 140 b/e. He could lose all the $$ he's made this week if I don't turf him. Two 50's in a row has killed the big fella. Ideally it would be Jezza or whoever the best Rd14 bye forward is, but I need my bank cash to trade in a def SP this week.

Trade drew..
Adtkins mature body should play most gamez from here on out.

Drew to young .
Bang in Merritt zerret

I don't have any faith Young will score well.

only 8 touches on the weekend.
Another Parker for mine to max out at 230-240K.

44fedf26d74f0aec6b2e12f0271afc94.jpg

833cd5c9ae25a2744aa9349e670c09b4.jpg

My team after trades this week, got 4 spots left in my mids to pickup Cripps, Jelly, Treloar and Zerret I reckon.
So many terrible rookies still doing the rounds, need to get rid of Hayes, Parker, setterfield soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of Atkins or Stocker simply must get off the ground. Would move setters forward and use menagola as a stepping stone to even a bargain bin Coniglio type if you must imo.

My team after trades this week, got 4 spots left in my mids to pickup Cripps, Jelly, Treloar and Zerret I reckon.
So many terrible rookies still doing the rounds, need to get rid of Hayes, Parker, setterfield soon

you need to address your midfield, 4 mid rookies on field is way too many

Anyone think Punchable can average 90-100 points from here?

Now would be the week to get him.
Had him in last night very briefly but it was a 106 in an absolute thumping and his durability is just not good. Thought better of it, but see the appeal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not in your life .....too many better options this year, than to have punchable risking everything

Might go Tom Stewart. Have to see but would rather grab low ownership blokes and see if there's a way to turn things around than follow the pack I'm already two steps behind.

Might go Tom Stewart. Have to see but would rather grab low ownership blokes and see if there's a way to turn things around than follow the pack I'm already two steps behind.

Stew in 7% of teams.

Join me on the TS train toot toot :tram:.

I'm thinking something similar with Weller. Has Mid/Def DPP status and I'm holding Answerth in defence atm. Could go Ross to Weller but that would chew up a big chunk of my bank. Hmmm...

Why are people jumping on Stewart now?

Surely if any of Hurn/Seagull/Whitfield are not in your team yet, they're priority even if theyit arent a POD?

I can't see Stewart increasing his scoring from here. Will look to bring him in as D5/6 after his bye personally.

One of Atkins or Stocker simply must get off the ground. Would move setters forward and use menagola as a stepping stone to even a bargain bin Coniglio type if you must imo.

Holding menegola

you need to address your midfield, 4 mid rookies on field is way too many

Started the season with no mid premiums, different strat as my cash league isn’t super strong and I wanted all the best mid rookies.
Traded in neale this week for ROB

What trade did you make? You have 4 premos injured and a further 3 zeros from rookies, and potentially ZWilliams out this week as well. You need to make some serious inroads on getting some bodies onto the field me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back