Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Roys FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

My doctor recently gave me a prescription for dailysex. But my missus insists that it says dyslexia.

Why is Dyslexia such a hard word to spell?
Why is O.C.D. not C.D.O?
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission in the UK?
Who said the alphabet has to be in THAT order?

Why is Dyslexia such a hard word to spell?
Why is O.C.D. not C.D.O?
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission in the UK?
Who said the alphabet has to be in THAT order?
I'm actually a member of the NAD - the National Dyslexia Association.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! ..... your avatar ... i could cry 😭

I am in a banter thread on the Richmond board for round one. One of their posters had an av bet with me on the result. He said that he would use mine to fap over when they destroyed us. So it was out with Samantha and in with Jeannie.

Hello all,

This is just a call to arms. If you like your Fantasy Football (SuperCoach/AFL Fantasy), then join up in this thread. The winner may receive a badge :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.
I wanta badge

In other news, Tom Hanks is stuck on the gold coast and is the first confirmed case of a celeb with corona virus. Not to worry, I'm sure he contracted worse when he was stuck in that island with Wilson all those years!
So appropriately, he's now a Castaway......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Roys. I would here like to represent the extreme respect I hold for your organisation. That you remain true to your distinctions and resilient in the face of blustery posting trends is a testament to the leadership and ingrained values of the club. I also like the Gorilla man. Wishing you a fantastic week here against my side, the Baghdad Bombers. Be kind unto yourselves, care for your peers, and make every post a winner. Mobbs be with you.

I am in a banter thread on the Richmond board for round one. One of their posters had an av bet with me on the result. He said that he would use mine to fap over when they destroyed us. So it was out with Samantha and in with Jeannie.

He's pretty safe tbh :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Hello Roys. I would here like to represent the extreme respect I hold for your organisation. That you remain true to your distinctions and resilient in the face of blustery posting trends is a testament to the leadership and ingrained values of the club. I also like the Gorilla man. Wishing you a fantastic week here against my side, the Baghdad Bombers. Be kind unto yourselves, care for your peers, and make every post a winner. Mobbs be with you.
A well laid plan. It's unusual for the Bombers to use lubricant.

Fancy way of saying TedDougChris is a w***er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back