Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

55 (-4) with 3 to play. Saiss to Dallas and Rashford to KDB has worked out well. Will be a restless night with Vardy against Fulham. I don't have him :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1606803887904.png

Scored decent considering I thought it was terrible fixtures for me. Missed out on 4 points by benching Zouma but didn't expect Leicester to concede.

Got 2 transfers so might be time to do something with Mitrovic.

Newcastle v Villa postponed

Precedent is just unlucky for FPL teams with those players, but who knows what will happen. There's talk about what happens with Crystal Palace, who played Newcastle last match.

FF Scout update:

Last edited:
Using it as an excuse to ditch Martinez for Meslier.

Yep I’m going to get rid of Martinez. Not sure about Meslier. Every chance we will start leaking goals again. Feels similar to when I picked Martinez after Villas good run of form. Might spend a bit extra and get Mendy.

Last edited:
i have Grealish and Mings with Bissouma and Taylor as cover. i'd be ok with this if Cancelo was guaranteed a start.
as a precaution i could turn Mitchell into a 5.7 defender. any recommendations? current backline is Chilwell, Mings, Cancello, Taylor, Mitchell

or i could just cross my fingers and hope for 11 starters...even if i cop a non playing donut it's likely to only cost me 6 points max.

Yep I’m going to get rid of Martinez. Not sure about Meslier. Every chance we will start leaking goals again. Feels similar to when I picked Martinez are Villas good run of form. Might spend a bit extra and get Mendy.

I just don't have the cash free and even if you leak goals he will get save points.

i have Martinez with Steer as backup. Ouch. Not wasting a transfer on my keeper so going to take the 0. Have enough cover for Grealish and don't have any Newcastle players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back