Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

how was it, my memory is rubbish.
my therapist says its because i'm not present enough in my reality, as i am fighting anxiety too often.
I think it's because there ain't much worth remembering.
I spend so much time ''being in the moment'' I forget to remember the moment

Your match up with JackNah_8 will be a highlight. Both in form despite our team's fortunes.

Look at you with your little gold cup :D
Has anyone on my list died yet the selfish bastards? I haven’t checked for a while.

Just for introductions to everyone, we have a stack of new players this year - including Zevon , Aristotle Pickett , WaywardSonSon , Freo_4eva and the very rare and elusive Wedgetailed Westerner !!

We also have the returning FitzroyRamone (S4 Premiership hero), the great and powerful Wosh , the impeccably dressed cats2rise and one more secret weapon.....

In addition - we also have our #1 ticket holder and cheer squad - Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever !!! Who is testing the Sweet FA out and doing a meet and greet tour this season !!

You have kept them living by naming them

Thats the real power of the Death List
Wait. There’s a death list? You’ve gotta understand Roys get very nervous about this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I forget you Al ?

tenor.gif

Just for introductions to everyone, we have a stack of new players this year - including Zevon , Aristotle Pickett , WaywardSonSon , Freo_4eva and the very rare and elusive Wedgetailed Westerner !!

We also have the returning FitzroyRamone (S4 Premiership hero), the great and powerful Wosh , the impeccably dressed cats2rise and one more secret weapon.....

In addition - we also have our #1 ticket holder and cheer squad - Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever !!! Who is testing the Sweet FA out and doing a meet and greet tour this season !!
Did you know Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever is a tennis fan?

Anyway it's nice of you to recruit additional tennis fans:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back