Game Day Round 11 - Richmond vs Adelaide, Sunday 30th May 2:10pm, Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe people are having a crack at CCJ, he has barely had a look at it. Getting paid 10% of what Lynch is and giving a similar output.

he's not the issue. Our defence and ball movement is the issue

Yeah he’s young and cheap but he’s been a bit of a Gumby. A liability really

CCJ arm chop, no call... Coast to coast goal.

Grimes gets his head taken off by Walker, play on.

Adelaide are playing better, but we have no chance when the AFL hate us as Caro said.

Wow can’t complain about umpires today.
Out pressure atm is non existent, they just waltz it in from the back half.
A lot of blokes look uninterested.
Backline looks slow.
Hopefully we turn it around coz atm this footy won’t beat anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I don’t give a shot what anyone says, the ease with which teams are transitioning out of our defensive 50 is scary

and then to see us outnumbered 2 on 1 in our defensive 50 is just mind boggling, htf does that happen
We've been worked out.

Ok I don’t give a shot what anyone says, the ease with which teams are transitioning out of our defensive 50 is scary

and then to see us outnumbered 2 on 1 in our defensive 50 is just mind boggling, htf does that happen

I've noticed that too, teams have been shredding us end to end this year. Time to go back to the drawing board on the game plan IMO. If we drop this game we won't even make finals.

Why has our team defence has gone to s**t this year? I refuse to believe that the man on the mark rule is the reason when teams like Melbourne have been able to significantly improved theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back