Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

#SongContestNominations

The Best Gold is Solid Gold

EminentAcidicAddax-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True - Chip just gave you 5 so you might be onto something

5: Sam Sparro - Black and Gold
4: Spandau Ballet - Gold
3: Kanye West - Gold Digger
2: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Soundtrack
1: Chipmunk - Champion

BM: Goldilocks - I Love Porridge

Thanks GreyCrow

Still digging UK masterchef Chipmunk
Cant get enuff of monica, torodes psuedo expertise and bald mans pure unabashed gluttony.
Love it.

They have so many good cooking programmes over here, great to see you’re still into it.

They have so many good cooking programmes over here, great to see you’re still into it.
Chippy. Nothing delights and opens my heart more than greg Wallace not even attemtping to articulate pure gluttony. Just a series of throating grunts and groans interspersed with a few words of the english language.

Chippy. Nothing delights and opens my heart more than greg Wallace not even attemtping to articulate pure gluttony. Just a series of throating grunts and groans interspersed with a few words of the english language.

A couple of nuggets in this playlist that I haven't heard in ages.

Well HahnPremium looks like I’m joining you on the sidelines this round for having an inability to navigate a spreadsheet. I use them for a living so you’d think I would have basic knowledge of the way they operate wouldn’t you? Lol

Also TubbsFarquhar just in case you can’t understand why someone would renom that song so soon after it had podiumed, I rejoined about ten to fifteen rounds after the song podiumed. But anyway…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back