News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad has gotten a taste of his own medicine lol

yesterday we got out second vaxx and he is acting like a big tough man hitting is arm saying “doesn’t hurt at all”

today he is acting like a sook laying down on the couch with a headache then moved to his bed lol not so tough now are you

My dad has gotten a taste of his own medicine lol

yesterday we got out second vaxx and he is acting like a big tough man hitting is arm saying “doesn’t hurt at all”

today he is acting like a sook laying down on the couch with a headache then moved to his bed lol not so tough now are you
It is a well established scientific fact that fathers have the worst reactions to flus and vaccines. Just take him some soup and understanding.

I'd say the problem for Auspost is also the fact that they take over postage services from other couriers too.

If they re-routed those services to other facilities not as flat out, then it would be easier. (Costs more for them personally but it saves them the hassle)

My guess is they have such a horrendous backlog right now, they don't even know how long it will take to get through them.

They are f’ed.

Remember a story somewhere. Person in Shep sent a mate in Shep a x-mas card. Said card was brought down to Frankston, sorted and sent bsck to Shep. Took 11 days or something.

It is a well established scientific fact that fathers have the worst reactions to flus and vaccines. Just take him some soup and understanding.
Make him comfortable on the couch and bring him his Playstation controller. Then tiptoe out the room.

I think all parties in Vic will start to focus on the election now. The word is polling is not good for Dan which is surprising considering how he has polled so strongly right through the pandemic. Guy is being very restrained and quiet at the moment. Not sure he has the cut through to really land a blow on Dan.

Interesting to see what damage (if any) the IBAC hearing will have on Dan. I suspect about as much as the enquiry into the early deaths had when Dan pulled the Sergeant Schultz defence.

He doesn't. If the election was to be held now it'd be an easy Labor win. Obviously a lot can happen between today and this time next year.

And he's been anything but quiet. Constantly finding something to whinge about.

I had a computer motherboard ordered - was sitting with Auspost for over two weeks before it was finally delivered on Sunday. It was sitting in the Melbourne North facility from 30 September!
Surprised anyone builds or upgrades PCs anymore. I just use ex corporate boxes these days. Moore's law looks to have been derailed recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find ex corporate doesn't have anywhere near enough RGB for my PC to function correctly.

Also, building them is some of the most fun you can have imo

Proven RGB makes your PC go faster too.

I find ex corporate doesn't have anywhere near enough RGB for my PC to function correctly.

Also, building them is some of the most fun you can have imo

Suppose it comes down to what you use em for. Iam no gamer. I just want silent multimedia boxes these days. Even onboard video serves up the video fine on recent machines.

Wouldn't ever way I found it fun. Fulfilling perhaps. Suppose the trips to may in the day were a bit of entertainment. Mainly watching other people at the front of the probing for advice and the bloke serving him saying they don't really give advice.

I wouldnt wish that stuff on my worst enemy .... i had athsma when i was younger and was put on that, god the taste, theres one thing you can never forget...... that and the weight gain.

Yeah, to be used in moderation only. For me it’s a break glass in case of emergency thing as a 2.5mg tab alone can cease a flare up, and I’ve never had to have more than four days worth (other than the initial infusion when first diagnosed). For those on it at larger doses over long periods of time it’s not the best at all due to bloating and liver damage risk. It certainly works well as an anti inflammatory though.

Finally an ex footy player who says something factual

If people aren't going to get it after 2 years, they aren't going to get it now sadly.

That Twitter thread is about as expected.

If people aren't going to get it after 2 years, they aren't going to get it now sadly.

Don’t you worry, natural selection will do it’s job😉

That is simply the truth unfortunately.

My partner is in a group chat with her mates, all of whom are lovely, reasonable people. However when it comes to vaccines there is a clear split with a naturopath among them pushing anti-vax rhetoric and others following suit. One was speaking with my partner yesterday and won't get vaxxed despite her now losing work in the disability sector. She knows that she is a greater chance of getting it if unvaxxed, a greater chance of getting quite ill and a greater chance of passing it on to others but all this makes no difference. It mental.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back