Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayo true to form, dropped out continually in the last qtr of the Port game. Waste of time watching the first 3 qtrs only to miss the end.

I don't understand how this happens when it streams in from Fox. I have Foxtel Now (digital version of satellite Fox) and my stream is completely fine. Hard to imagine their sports dedicated app can't support the live stream of sport but their ridiculously clunky Fox app can

I don't understand how this happens when it streams in from Fox. I have Foxtel Now (digital version of satellite Fox) and my stream is completely fine. Hard to imagine their sports dedicated app can't support the live stream of sport but their ridiculously clunky Fox app can

It's ****en useless, shits itself regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elite level shithousery from Goss here

Fair question. Without even looking I reckon I'd find some genuine sooking on their board about us getting more Friday night games this year despite our form. We had more to the game last weekend.

Corporate Freo packages are going wild, they can't keep up, so where's the regular punters?

Maybe watching from the bath tub at home with a straw.

Elite level shithousery from Goss here

Dear Tim, it’s obvious.

It’s the off week for payment of the disability support pension.

No bus or train drivers prepared to go into rocko and Armadale.

When a dog gets repeatedly beaten, it is still nervous when things seem to get better.

Perth is still a city of bogans who associate purple with gay love and think this is bad (us woke Eagles are more enlightened).

Fair question. Without even looking I reckon I'd find some genuine sooking on their board about us getting more Friday night games this year despite our form. We had more to the game last weekend.

Corporate Freo packages are going wild, they can't keep up, so where's the regular punters?

Maybe watching from the bath tub at home with a stra

Maybe watching from the bath tub at home with a straw.
North do not have a large supporter base , Any match that has Carlton , Collingwood ,Essendon, Richmond as the opposition will always attract a bigger crowd , Hence over 43,000 the home game before.
Plus people seem a little COVID cautious at the moment and are avoiding large crowds.
As far as Friday night games go , They are a pain in the arse have to leave work early to stand any chance of making it by the first bounce and only the trains running .
We have less members Than you guys so if crowd numbers is the only knock so be it .
Our next home game is Collingwood will be interesting to see the numbers at that one .

North do not have a large supporter base , Any match that has Carlton , Collingwood ,Essendon, Richmond as the opposition will always attract a bigger crowd , Hence over 43,000 the home game before.
Plus people seem a little COVID cautious at the moment and are avoiding large crowds.
As far as Friday night games go , They are a pain in the arse have to leave work early to stand any chance of making it by the first bounce and only the trains running .
We have less members Than you guys so if crowd numbers is the only knock so be it .
Our next home game is Collingwood will be interesting to see the numbers at that one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back