MRP / Trib. Webster KO's Simpkin - Update 7 week penalty

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel that 6 weeks doesn’t send a strong enough message to the players and it should be 8. No one should ever be doing what Webster just did.

I know it’s silly to make comparisons but what was the last one like this?

Six weeks. Without doubt.

Happened right in front of me at RSEA and Jy was out before he hit the ground. Made an awful noise.

Absolute weak act.
Surprised no fans jumped over the fence, tbh.

Pepper got 4 with a player being spun into him. Pepper also stayed low. Should've gotten off. Two at absolute most.
So going by all that.. this bloke should get 3 seasons!
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Kozzy pickett maybe last year.
Pickett's was bad, but this is pretty different. Pickett hit him from the front and in the chest/shoulder, Webster hit him directly in the head from the side.

If salt and pepper was 4 weeks because another Port player slung a player into him, then this is 6-8 weeks. Was malicious. What a grub.

Ding ding ding.

4 or less will be raise a lot of questions beyond just the action.

He's absolutely f*****. In a practice match, try hard jumps off the ground unprovoked and smashes his head in. 6-8 and shouldn't be allowed to walk off the ground by North if they want to stand for something

Getting suspended in retaliation proves nothing and doesn’t help the team. I get it’s the emotive reaction but it is pre season, I hope the players don’t weaken our team further by doing something dumb.

Webster can GAGF though, thought it was all pretty funny in the tussle afterwards.

Pickett's was bad, but this is pretty different. Pickett hit him from the front and in the chest/shoulder, Webster hit him directly in the head from the side.
I think the actions very similar. But the outcome was abit different. I do agree pickett hit them squarely and unfortunately went a touch high. Where this one was just straight high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the actions very similar. But the outcome was abit different. I do agree pickett hit them squarely and unfortunately went a touch high. Where this one was just straight high.
Don't get me wrong, not defending Pickett, it was very ordinary. Just think this hit is in its own tier.

Goodbye Jimmy Webster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back