Game Day Round 2 vs. Hawthorn @ MCG - Saturday, 4:35pm

WITHOUT LOOKING, do you think Sam Frost has played more games for GWS, Melbourne, or Hawthorn?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking shoe rack but, fits me blunnys and me snow boots and even got a little side hook for the bucket hat.
Very exciting, make sure to point it out to any guests that come over.

Do you have quite large shoes, Topkent
Cozy 10.5s big fella.
Blunnys and snow boots do take some extra room but.
I refuse to wear anything with laces unless it's a wedding. Thongs get a go 90% of the time, blunnys for work, snowies for snow.

I hope we beat you, if not for the years of pain you inflicted on us by giving us Frost. Lord have mercy.
We'll take him back, you can have Tom Sparrow, Ben Brown and Angus Brayshaws helmet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had six coffees and 2 can red bull but fell asleep at 12:04. Gameday thread posted at 12:05. I snoozed and loozed. :(

Awake-ish now and very happy to be here!
BIG day at the G!!!!
I was up all night typing it. Poor A11dAtP0w3R doesn't seem to have appreciated the effort. :sadv1:

Stop that immediately! :roflv1:
Snow way

nailed it the league GIF by hero0fwar

I was up all night typing it. Poor A11dAtP0w3R doesn't seem to have appreciated the effort. :sadv1:
I hope youre up all night again tonight, you conscience eating away at you for bullying me. :cryv1:

Cracking shoe rack but, fits me blunnys and me snow boots and even got a little side hook for the bucket hat.
This is such a cliche Kent.

If only, if ONLY you had said “it’s even got a little side hook for the tiara” then it would have made my day.

Today’s rainbow for me is that I’m moving house on Tuesday so packing up the house at the moment. While this would normally suck, wrapping crockery in newspaper and stuffing it in boxes is exactly the kind of thing I look to do when we are 6 goals down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back