Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - signed as a DFA - welcome Toby BFNAAK

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi! I can bigfooty with the best of em…

Hurrrr durrr pink s**t, drop for cobmdemn.
George wordle can’t kick over a tin that has jam inside of it.
JHF is a mumford and sons…

You get it
You forgot the oh well

You forgot the oh well
Awkward John Krasinski GIF by Saturday Night Live

So of the 15 goals you are attributing 2 to pink?
Who do you have for the others?
I’ll cross check it

I tell you what you are going to be really impressed with comben when he comes in, bar is low

mate he's played 2 games for us and was pretty decent for a 2nd gamer I thought

Give the poor bloke a chance. Comden with his injury record aint coming in until he's had a decent block of games in the VFL and gets through them unscathed

Watched the replay.

He had a good game apart from the 2 that got kicked on him in 2 minutes the ¾. Tabener outbodied him for the 1st and the 2nd he was trying to guard both Taberner and Jackson because Xerri was snoozing 10 metres away.
Taberner was one of, if not the best contested mark in the league a few years back, so no shame in that first goal either.

He is a stop gap - he's not playing Chom's role so he isn't keeping anyone out of the side.
He's keeping the spot warm for Will Dawson.

Would want to be consistent while he’s in the side. After today has Chom breathing down his neck, Biggie and Dawson not all that far off either

Definitely one of the worst AFL footballers I have ever seen.

Good news is he will be gone soon enough. Well one would hope.
Comben and/or biggie should have played over him the last few weeks

Just make the change next week

Put this campaigner back in the state league where he belongs

Bloke has no idea how to defend

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I've seen a worse player pull on the jumper tbh. Not only his positioning and defensive craft awful, he's so so soft for his size

Comben and/or biggie should have played over him the last few weeks

Just make the change next week

Put this campaigner back in the state league where he belongs

Bloke has no idea how to defend

This isn't a video game where you look at one's attribute, stat and say xyz is better than abc.

Big + comb are not match fit, not afl level match fit, if they could in they will get serious injuries meaning missing the whole 2024 year

Pink dawson corr combo at least can handle rigours of afl and they will be there until r15 then you introduce comben and then have a very big preseason so comben can knuckle down a chb spot with logue returning from injury and dawson in good form.

Also right now, you are putting inexperienced players against other teams at their strongest, not a good idea.

I am glad you are all excited seeing one of our own fail.

Man I don't see it like that at all, the average person isn't near good enough for this level.
I'm one of them, Is probably a great fella, no shame in not being good enough for elite sport.

But I am sick of seeing us , the collective us fail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back