Coach Jed Adcock - Assistant Coach (Defence) - welcome to North

Remove this Banner Ad

Just posted something similar in the coaches thread, but…

We finish 9th - 12th this season.
Win an elimination final in 2025.
Win the flag in 2026.
Clarko goes back to back & retires.
Adcock takes the reins for the threepeat effort in 2028.
And we win that.

Deal.
Pretty confident none of those happen.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Win the flag in 2026.
And we win that.

Deal.

I’m tipping 12th Mr Beer as well; and that’s from Captain Negative

Win the flag in 2026.
And we win that.

Deal.
I'm OK with that. I'd like to go a bit deeper in '26 though. And maybe even scrape into the 8 this year. But overall, not bad MLB.

One has to feel for Jed Adcock. Makes a big move away from a successful Brisbane side and is given the backline to coach that clearly has a makeshift/seconds look about it. At least it was successful when he was there…

But the big question this week is how much can his insights into Brisbane help us? Surely player by player detailed planning can really be implemented this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One has to feel for Jed Adcock. Makes a big move away from a successful Brisbane side and is given the backline to coach that clearly has a makeshift/seconds look about it. At least it was successful when he was there…

But the big question this week is how much can his insights into Brisbane help us? Surely player by player detailed planning can really be implemented this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dunno it's money for jam, no one expects him to be a miracle worker although at the team review I heard this comment got a standing ovation.

Adcock , " Corr & Pink raised nearly $20,000 combined for the RCH".

It is bleak to say the least, could well be close to the worst backline I've ever seen. I miss Josh Walker, and fyi that's not a good thing.

Fisher, Scott, McKercher, Sheezel, Pink, Corr & Dawson.

Wonder how many tackles that lot have combined.
Im not suggesting the flankers I've mentioned are no good fyi. Just shouldn't be together in the backline is all.

Yeah, Adcock as the ultimate fail safe retort. If we conceded 400 this week, he just need to point at the magnets on the whiteboard.

Done.

Yeah, Adcock as the ultimate fail safe retort. If we conceded 400 this week, he just need to point at the magnets on the whiteboard.

Done.
I’m sure a huge part of his decision to move over was the challenge he was going to face / is facing with our list.

Some people love the easy option.
Some people want a challenge.

Not just in sport, but work & life in general.

The sweet ain’t nearly as sweet without the sour.

I’m sure a huge part of his decision to move over was the challenge he was going to face / is facing with our list.

Yep. Think this is the same for Sheezel. Could go to any club he wants and be a star, but lifting North out of the mud is the real challenge that he wants to tackle. Need this mindset amongst coaches and players alike right now.

Didn’t we get scored against more with McKay down back last year?
Point is. Plug the holes up the ground and then see if it’s still the major problem

I should get some warheads...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back