Coach Michael Barlow - Head of Development. Welcome to North!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know s**t but this seems a good fit - someone that had to get there through work, smarts and developing his own game.

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

Just heard the news. Great get for your club. Have had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to Michael a few times at Chirnside and is one of the nicest blokes in footy I've met.

I wonder if that will open the door for Mannagh to North. That kid deserves to be playing AFL footy. I think he'd be a great fit for your mob as a HFF/rotating mid.

Ducking love this appointment. The guy froffs footy and everything about it, he knows how to do it from the skinny end to be drafted, great footy brain and a ******* hard trainer. Salubrious Addition.

Obviously has an ability to communicate and get the best from his group. Messaging is important from leaders, more so coaching staff.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard the news. Great get for your club. Have had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to Michael a few times at Chirnside and is one of the nicest blokes in footy I've met.

I wonder if that will open the door for Mannagh to North. That kid deserves to be playing AFL footy. I think he'd be a great fit for your mob as a HFF/rotating mid.
Nothing surer.

Love it. We approached him a couple of years ago but thought he’d give the media a crack.
His only 35 surprised the Bombers didn’t draft him. But in all seriousness as Duckyeah said has done it the hard way . So hope our players take his lead and work hard to get the best out of themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back