Coach Jonathan Brown - working in a casual role with the forwards - welcome to North

Remove this Banner Ad

Helps Leigh Adams with video-review sessions. Has been happening for a couple of weeks now.
I found it odd that this has obviously been happening for a few weeks, but it's only just come out now?

I figured someone on here would have seen him around the club and mentioned it before now.

Haven't liked the commentary version of Brown, but geez - that's a fair effort to help out on your own time. Nice work Browny.

Would have loved Carey to spend a bit of time at the club supporting the key position players. Every time you hear of him doing this the player seems to have a breakout season. I just couldn’t see how this would have been possible with all his baggage and particularly his relationship with Clarko.

Brown could be the equivalent of the Carey support minus the baggage.

Jeepers, when Clarko wants something he doesn’t have any qualms about just asking for it. He’s… something something… one track mind… premierships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found it odd that this has obviously been happening for a few weeks, but it's only just come out now?

I figured someone on here would have seen him around the club and mentioned it before now.
He was at the Richmond Practice match watching.

I think I remember Brown putting in one of the best individual performances I've ever seen against us when he kicked 7 or 8. I wanna say it was around 2007 at docklands.

Can only be a good thing to have him on the bus

Larkey went from 42.15 (1.9 avg) in 2021 to 38.18 (1.9 avg) in 2022 to 71.24 (3.1 avg) in 2023, hard to disagree with the numbers.

His contested marking improved dramatically too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back