Coach Jonathan Brown - working in a casual role with the forwards - welcome to North

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic to have that kind of talent willing to come down and basically coach for free.

Theres talk (looking at you Duck) and action (Brown).
Should tweet duck that

Love this part:

After being repeatedly asked by co-host Campbell Brown to name the club he was working with, Jonathan Brown eventually said he had “always wanted to be a Shinboner”.

“I’m doing it out of loving it. I’ll just turn up and just every now and again I just turn up and give a bit of confidence the young lads,” he said.

Hopefully that means he’s not questioning whether we’ve ‘earned the right’ to play Good Friday this year.

Which I always found a bit rich from an ex-Roy boy and Lions player when they were emerging.

Sounds like he doesn’t mind a dollar. Hence why he’d go into bat for his TV employers looking for ratings on GF at the expense of a smaller club.

In saying all that - great to have someone of his calibre and experience at the club with the young, emerging talls up forward.

Hopefully that means he’s not questioning whether we’ve ‘earned the right’ to play Good Friday this year.

Which I always found a bit rich from an ex-Roy boy and Lions player when they were emerging.

Sounds like he doesn’t mind a dollar. Hence why he’d go into bat for his TV employers looking for ratings on GF at the expense of a smaller club.

In saying all that - great to have someone of his calibre and experience at the club with the young, emerging talls up forward.
Who cares if he doesn’t mind a dollar, I don’t either as long as he goes 100%

Helps Leigh Adams with video-review sessions. Has been happening for a couple of weeks now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow - yeah must be off the track as someone would have already spotted him.

The more experienced heads we have around the better the guys get

This can't be right, Clarko is a control freak who does everyone's job. :stern look
To say nothing about how the only way we could have possibly lured Clarko is by blowing the whole soft cap on himself and viney, leaving us with no money for assistant coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back