Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - signed as a DFA - welcome Toby BFNAAK

Remove this Banner Ad

Positioning mainly

just easy to play on

His positioning was fine.

Corr and Dawson got sucked up the ground, out of position in the 3rd quarter leading to a goal. Pink didn't.

Other than the 2 pieces of play I highlighted early can you name the times he was easy to play on or had bad positioning that lead to goals.l?

His positioning was fine.

Corr and Dawson got sucked up the ground, out of position in the 3rd quarter leading to a goal. Pink didn't.

Other than the 2 pieces of play I highlighted early can you name the times he was easy to play on or had bad positioning that lead to goals.l?
So of the 15 goals you are attributing 2 to pink?
Who do you have for the others?
I’ll cross check it

I tell you what you are going to be really impressed with comben when he comes in, bar is low

So of the 15 goals you are attributing 2 to pink?
Who do you have for the others?
I’ll cross check it

I tell you what you are going to be really impressed with comben when he comes in, bar is low

I cross checked this morning.

2 is generous. I'll go 1 and half as Xerri fell asleep and should have killed the ball for the 2nd one.

I expect time stamps when you cross check.

The thing is, he’s no worse than McKay imo. We got him for free, his wage would be low af and we got Duursma.
Such a huge win.
I'm supportive of what Pink brings but he's inherently going to be at a huge disadvantage to Ben due to the huge size differential.

Ben can play on Tom Hawkins, Toby would be mauled by him.

Ben can play on Tom Hawkins, Toby would be mauled by him.
I have nothing to back this up and I’m too lazy to look (and I also don’t give enough of a s**t) but can McKay actually play on Hawkins? Or is it just because he’s big?

I can’t recall how he’s actually gone against him in recent years. Block out most cats games I guess cos they always smash us

Wasn't exactly how I described but even when there's a break away, McKay should be closer to his man instead of being so dangerously forward and guarding nothing. For a bloke supposedly with some closing speed as well I'd expect him to be sprinting and I reckon would've got a fingertip on the footy.

Heeney could've easily been spoiled. Horrible positioning and terrible application to get back. 800k a year lol.

View attachment 8mb.video-62v-zZ2PDKAw.mp4

I have nothing to back this up and I’m too lazy to look (and I also don’t give enough of a s**t) but can McKay actually play on Hawkins? Or is it just because he’s big?

I can’t recall how he’s actually gone against him in recent years. Block out most cats games I guess cos they always smash us
He's played well on him and outmarked him in different games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duursma looks a player but gee how many mid sized forwards do we need on the list? Since Rawling has been at the club we have added Stephenson, Ford, Curtis, George and Duursma to the list. And we already had Zurhaar and Taylor. Meanwhile we move on McKay and replace him with nobody of note. The mad scramble for this sloppy list management saw us select Biggie, Pink with Comben earmarked down back. Young Dawson recruited with an eye to the future. I’m sorry but that ain’t forward planning. More pain to come indeed. :stern look
When we decided that McKay wasn't worth the asking price we still had Logue available

Duursma looks a player but gee how many mid sized forwards do we need on the list? Since Rawling has been at the club we have added Stephenson, Ford, Curtis, George and Duursma to the list. And we already had Zurhaar and Taylor. Meanwhile we move on McKay and replace him with nobody of note. The mad scramble for this sloppy list management saw us select Biggie, Pink with Comben earmarked down back. Young Dawson recruited with an eye to the future. I’m sorry but that ain’t forward planning. More pain to come indeed. :stern look
To be honest, I think he is and will be our only consistent forward who isn’t Larkey.

The thing is, he’s no worse than McKay imo. We got him for free, his wage would be low af and we got Duursma.
Such a huge win.
Stop talking sense mate. Do you even Bigfooty?..

Oi! I can bigfooty with the best of em…

Hurrrr durrr pink s**t, drop for cobmdemn.
George wordle can’t kick over a tin that has jam inside of it.
JHF is a mumford and sons…

You get it
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back