Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lafau what an idiot. Absolutely smoke your own team mate with a knee to the bsck and back of the head .

Need to be smarter and more aware

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dons comfortable in second, with wins over North, West Coast, Richmond, Hawks, St Kilda (close wins for the most part).

Just eked one out against a Richmond side that lost by 15 goals and 20 goals in the last fortnight.

Dons percentage 12th in footy, for a team in the top two.

This is set up so ****ing beautifully, the one thing that might scrape them into finals is the fact they now have 10 home games to close the season, but this fraudulent team is genuinely going to miss from here and I can’t wait.

Dons comfortable in second, with wins over North, West Coast, Richmond, Hawks, St Kilda (close wins for the most part).

Just eked one out against a Richmond side that lost by 15 goals and 20 goals in the last fortnight.

Dons percentage 12th in footy, for a team in the top two.

This is set up so ******* beautifully, the one thing that might scrape them into finals is the fact they now have 10 home games to close the season, but this fraudulent team is genuinely going to miss from here and I can’t wait.
Not to mention they were within a hairs breath of losing against us.
Looking forward to the collapse in the second half of the season.

Dons very reminiscent of norf 2014/2015 under Scott
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Maybe I’m being harsh, they do have eight wins under their belt after all. Let’s check in on those winning margins from the second best team in footy, against the entire bottom six that they’ve already played.

View attachment 2000639

Nah I want top four and then bundled out in straight sets. The fans would never recover from that.

Sadly though I think they will win a final this year.

Nah I want top four and then bundled out in straight sets. The fans would never recover from that.

Sadly though I think they will win a final this year.
Top four straight sets is good.

Missing the finals from two games clear in second at the half way point is better. Genuine ‘can never trust this team ever again’ areas.

Straight sets you at least can say hey we’re building, look at the high finish, they’ll be better for the finals experience, we’ll be back.

Blowing this is a club ender.

Top four straight sets is good.

Missing the finals from two games clear in second at the half way point is better. Genuine ‘can never trust this team ever again’ areas.

Straight sets you at least can say hey we’re building, look at the high finish, they’ll be better for the finals experience, we’ll be back.

Blowing this is a club ender.
9th Finish from the last game of the year.

HAHAHAHAHAHA he's doing a million photos

😂😂😂 Love it, hang with the fans and do the right thing by the kids...good man...👍👍

This is so good

Just pure joy and making sure he gives back to the fans

And love seeing these young blokes from Kenya/South Sudan coming through the system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back