AFL Toast Dreamtime Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

He frustrates me alot but I can't say he doesn't give max effort, hope he takes alot from this game, will make him a better player for sure.

On SM-S911B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ben McKay has helped him a lot as he is not on monsters as often and is winning one on ones more this year. Keeps playing like this and Reid/Hayes will have to play real well to take his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our mids need to be better too, we're getting beaten in the middle which is making everything harder. I guess it's still a young team overall and they tend to make more mistakes but the comp is fierce and unforgiving they gotta learn quick to stay in step

On SM-S911B using BigFooty.com mobile app

People will say good teams find a way to win even when they aren’t at their best.

Good teams also put away terrible opposition, which we cannot do. Despite facing 16, 17, 18 from last year, and a Richmond team missing half its squad.

That being said, I think this is the first time we’ve gone undefeated this long in nearly two decades. It takes a lot of grit to do what we’ve done since the Port loss. I’m not sure if we’re a ‘good’ team, but I think we’re headed in the right direction to become one.

Why we gotta play with our food?
giphy.gif

Geeze that got stressful.
Richmond fare effort all night. Don't think anyone would begrudge them if they won. Could see flashes of their old guard winding back the clock, and new talent building confidence with skill.

Essendon though found a way to win. Hind and Ridley were emense. Merrett reminded me of Mecuri at his best. Best thing is our young players will only get better.

Essendon are like Norm MacDonald after he got fired from Saturday Night Live then got asked back to host. I'm not sure Essendon are any better I think the rest of the comp must be really really bad

THe latter.

The AFL has stuffed the standard by making so many clubs so the talent is spread to thin. At the same time, clubs have gotten more professional so that all players are at a better consistency.

Meth and gambling has stuff Melbourne,
Doggies have been Bevoed
GWS and Geelong fell in a hole
Freo is going to Freo
Port is a little inconsistent
Gold Coast go to water when they are away side.
Collingwood have fallen away.
Brisbane ... well I've heard some stuff ..
Adelaide has lost the close ones while we won them.

I honestly think all of those sides should be ahead of us. Adelaide just marginally. However, we should be battling with St Kilda, Gold Coast, and Adelaide for positions between the bottom four and sides on the firnge of the 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back