Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey mate, so I got threadbanned from the 'Death Riding Carlton' thread on the Crows board.
    1. I'm a Crows gold member.
    2. I haven't pissed anyone off/spurted garbage like some other Carlton fans have.

So, could I have my posting privileges back on that thread, please (if you were the mod that banned me)?
    • Wow
    Reactions: NM_Mitchell
    Andonis1997
    Andonis1997
    So I could use that knowledge with discussions.

Nevermind.. As long as you threadbanned geoff as well, I'll be happy.
    Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
    Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
    Yes he is. Was nothing bad from either of you just the thread has a high probability of being a s**t-fight thread so just nipping things in the bud
    Andonis1997
    Andonis1997
    In that case, no problem at all ✌
    Hey Mr Drugs!
    I would have sworn I posted something this morning - a fairly nondescript snide sarcastic go at Janus, but it seems to have disappeared. Did I break a rule or something?
    Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
    Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
    Nah I deleted the post that you'd quoted and thread banned the other poster. Your post was fine, just didn't want any remnants
    Not to me.....so I get banned??
    Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
    Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
    Been an ongoing issue and have issued repeated warnings in the thread. Big thread I know so if you missed them or got caught unawares, unlucky, but I've explained the reasoning in the thread.
    If you go to search and then advanced search you should be able to find them.

Just look up threads created by Carl Spackler on the Adelaide Board they'll all be there.
    Just had a read of your face off thread.......very nice preview write up :thumbsu:
    Mate, that urgent coaches meeting transcript was the funniest thing I've read this year. Nothing but laughs the entire way through. :thumbsu:
    Completely agree about the crowd. Might have only been 31K, but I'd rather 31K of true supporters rather than that extra 15 thousand bandwagoners.

Was a fantastic atmosphere today.
    Actually struggled with the last transcript - hid it in the FaceOff thread. Found it hard to write and didn't think it was as good as the other ones I wrote. My respect for ExpectToWin grows everyday!

Will have a crack again next week. A Burton-Craig-Walker encounter sounds good!
    Hi CS Love your work mate!
    Do you take requests re transcripts?
    I understand it is time consuming and you probably don't want to wear it out but
    I need a lift after Burton was dropped. Perhaps selection meeting for round 8 (NC threatening to headbut Walker if he doesn't produce the goods, I don't know but this senario needs Spacklering!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back