Analysis “Hawthorn are middle of the road at best” discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only dream of being a middle of the road team at this point in time. If we are serious and if the club is willing to make the hard decisions - which we have been lauded for in the past - then we should be focusing heavily on getting the young guys into the team.

Seems the club has conceded we were middle of the road at best and have gone for that direction of bringing in young guys, going to be a long process but all part and parcel of the AFL system.

Some of the comments in this thread don't have people covering themselves in glory lol, snide posters taking potshots at people who said we were middle of the road at best all along lol.

Seems the club has conceded we were middle of the road at best and have gone for that direction of bringing in young guys, going to be a long process but all part and parcel of the AFL system.

Some of the comments in this thread don't have people covering themselves in glory lol, snide posters taking potshots at people who said we were middle of the road at best all along lol.
You said the same thing a page ago, so if it wasn’t already clear that you got your jollies out of the arse dropping out of the side in 2020, it’s pretty clear now.

You’re just a troll.

You said the same thing a page ago, so if it wasn’t already clear that you got your jollies out of the arse dropping out of the side in 2020, it’s pretty clear now.

You’re just a troll.

I think some in this thread owe certain posters a few apologies and admittance that they were very wrong that's all I'm saying. I'm the first to put my hand up and admit when I'm proven wrong.

I think some in this thread owe certain posters a few apologies and admittance that they were very wrong that's all I'm saying. I'm the first to put my hand up and admit when I'm proven wrong.
You think 2020 was Hawthorn at their best.

We’ve seen this argument pages ago.

You think 2020 was Hawthorn at their best.

We’ve seen this argument pages ago.

No 2020 was bottom 4, I agreed that we are middle of the road at best. So I don't think 2020 was at our best.

Not sure troll is the right word either, given I've attended all but about 5 games in Melbourne since 2005 and travel interstate 2-3 times a season ( minus 2020) not sure troll is the right word.

No 2020 was bottom 4, I agreed that we are middle of the road at best. So I don't think 2020 was at our best.

Not sure troll is the right word either, given I've attended all but about 5 games in Melbourne since 2005 and travel interstate 2-3 times a season ( minus 2020) not sure troll is the right word.
Right, so if you concede that we did not get even close to our best in 2020, as is pretty clear, you can’t possibly suggest that you know exactly what our best would have looked like. But go off.

How sad is your life that you come here looking for validation and back-slapping in your negativity? Honestly mate - go find some hobbies for fu** sake.

Cmon Ned you can just admit you were wrong mate, it's ok it's part of personal development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back