Past #1: Hamish McIntosh - drafted at pick 9 in '02 ND - traded to Geelong for #36 in '12 trade period

who's the best ruckman

• D.JOLLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M.CLARKE

• A.SANDILANDS

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be nice to see the H playing in our practice game against the hoops at the old Kardinia oval. Deserves a break or two does the big fella.

My favourite non-North player. Onya Hank.

Really, really happy to see him play last night, and not only play, but play well. First game in nearly two years, 12 disposals, three marks, 19 hitouts and a goal on the run from 48m in the first quarter.

Keep it up H. :thumbsu:
Yeah, it was a good first up effort from H. Would've had two goals but opted for a crowd-pleasing Joe the Goose over the top to Jimmy B in the dying minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy for him but not sure about tributes to players who choose to leave the club.

Respect others feels differently on the matter.

He didn't leave Gibson/Motlop style, though, it was a mutual decision and he's never had a bad word for the club. Just a quality person who has left a lot of friends at North and is doing a great job of making new ones at Geelong.

He didn't leave Gibson/Motlop style, though, it was a mutual decision and he's never had a bad word for the club. Just a quality person who has left a lot of friends at North and is doing a great job of making new ones at Geelong.

I'm aware of that and as I said respect those that see a tribute thread to him in his Geelong incarnation as something required.

Fwiw inner scrotum sources validate what you say so not casting any dispersions on the big fella.

I must be wired differently. Whilst I have nothing against him personally, I felt absolutely nothing for him watching him in a Geelong guernsey. Same goes for Hale in a Hawthorn jumper.

If they are no longer wearing the guernsey, connected to the club, or are an active supporter them my interest level is 0.

one of my favourites when he was at North. Good luck Hank, hopefully you have an injury free year and show the competition how good you are, something that we already know.

Back