AFL Autopsy 1 point (technical) win vs the Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad kicking is bad football, and that was bad, bad football.
A win is always preferable to a loss but that was a poor way to spend an afternoon.
For all the good Parish does, he absolutely undoes it with his kicking. Ditto McGrath who tries to provide run but ends up stuffing it up too often.

Merett was very good. I liked Hobbs' game. Langers basically won it for us in a qtr and a bit. Hind ran and created all day.

Tsatas worked into the game quite well. Davey needs to do more as the sub. Cox looked lost for most of the game

Should this flogging be public or behind closed doors?
It's Essendon, it'll be behind closed doors and you'll need to pay $850 to attend, $845 if you're a member

Bad kicking is bad football, and that was bad, bad football.
A win is always preferable to a loss but that was a poor way to spend an afternoon.
For all the good Parish does, he absolutely undoes it with his kicking. Ditto McGrath who tries to provide run but ends up stuffing it up too often.

Merett was very good. I liked Hobbs' game. Langers basically won it for us in a qtr and a bit. Hind ran and created all day.

Tsatas worked into the game quite well. Davey needs to do more as the sub. Cox looked lost for most of the game
The worst thing about McGrath doing it is it leaves him so far out of position and ball just goes back over his head to a spare man, it’s not like he puts it to a contest he hits opposition players who are in space

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Scott out, IDGAF. What an embarrassing performance. Whoever celebrates that win, just tells me about what standards you have for yourself as a person. The second half of this season, has been shocking, we're the worst team in the comp at the moment. We're gonna lose our next three games 100%. We've made no progress this year and another wasted year. Honestly this is our worst performance I've seen in years, Parish needs to be flogged, I don't care if we only get a third round pick, I'm sick of this player.

Melt Melting GIF by Cubemelt

baldwin & tex need another go, both has good showings in the vfl today. tsatas needs another game with time in the middle. backline looks s**t without ridley. duz needs to be fitter. starts well but hits a cliff hard

big question marks on mcgrath & hepps future

Brad Scott out, IDGAF. What an embarrassing performance. Whoever celebrates that win, just tells me about what standards you have for yourself as a person. The second half of this season, has been shocking, we're the worst team in the comp at the moment. We're gonna lose our next three games 100%. We've made no progress this year and another wasted year. Honestly this is our worst performance I've seen in years, Parish needs to be flogged, I don't care if we only get a third round pick, I'm sick of this player.
perfect!

this is why i read the autopsy thread after a shittty performance!

We will know after the first third of next season whether Scott is another woosha….returning to grow his retirement assets. Driven by money not desire to win. It’s hard to resurrect any career. The team has completely lost the structure of the first half. Maybe Lloyd’s right. Constantly talking about the long term doesn’t work. Got to hurt if you don’t win or don’t try. Get ready for board to extend Scott’s contract after one average win next year. Woosha repeats. I hope Scott’s still got it. I’m not giving up yet but Baldwins absence again today raises alone of many questions question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back