Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

F*ck Jason’s comeback was seriously special, I was balling in the stands that night.

Hope cunners return is a Melbourne game so I can come over, will be a great moment regardless of the result.
Any game where you end up balling in the stands has got to be memorable on some level right?

Oh. The beauty of it if it's Richmond. I know tigs supporters who are still fuming that Jason played his return game against them.

I agree. However, we’d really need to be playing good competitive football to make it work. I’d hate for Ben to come back to a flogging. If I remember correctly, his return after a long break in 2021 was against the Bulldogs and we lost by 128 points!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully some good news this. Last weekend, my sister, who is a Geelong member, was waiting to go up in the lift to where she sits in the Reg Hickey Stand (I think) and was asked to wait by the attendant, while our man BennyC and another North player were taken up in the lift. She said he is looking really well and much healthier than she thought he looked a couple of months ago.

Hopefully some good news this. Last weekend, my sister, who is a Geelong member, was waiting to go up in the lift to where she sits in the Reg Hickey Stand (I think) and was asked to wait by the attendant, while our man BennyC and another North player were taken up in the lift. She said he is looking really well and much healthier than she thought he looked a couple of months ago.
Disown.

Otherwise good news.

Disown.

Otherwise good news.

Believe it or not, she got no joy out of last weekends result. She felt for the players and us as supporters and wished the Cats had not been quite so ruthless.

Interestingly, Dangerfield on Channel 7 last night after the game said that he found it difficult watching and seeing how hard we are doing it. He said he had a lot to do with Noble when he was at Adelaide and that he is a good guy. He said we need to hang in there and eventually things will turn around.

Believe it or not, she got no joy out of last weekends result. She felt for the players and us as supporters and wished the Cats had not been quite so ruthless.

Interestingly, Dangerfield on Channel 7 last night after the game said that he found it difficult watching and seeing how hard we are doing it. He said he had a lot to do with Noble when he was at Adelaide and that he is a good guy. He said we need to hang in there and eventually things will turn around.
Theres no doubt noble is a good guy. No one has said he is a terrible person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back