Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

I almost feel sorry for them, they are a proper football club
giphy.gif

You almost got me! They are a manufactured franchise. Well played ischenko

Watching these highlights - Polec looks like the type of player I imagined McDonald would mature into

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wanted to acknowledge this post. It's very much how you'd have guessed Luke was going to translate into AFL based on his VFL finals performances.

Not a courageous bloke who generally alternates between kicking into the mark or winds himself up 720 degrees before attempting to do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theirs or ours?

Has confirmed he intends on attending theirs as there is no ill will between them.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Surely the clubs and players are getting past being pissy about people leaving.

Hell, you could be the one getting pissy and then be the one looking to exit the following year (or even the same year).

Sure, there'd be the odd Gib$on who you wouldn't give the time of day to, but for the rest you'd think the B&F is a great opportunity to have a final beer with your workmates before farewelling them to the next gig.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Surely the clubs and players are getting past being pissy about people leaving.

Hell, you could be the one getting pissy and then be the one looking to exit the following year (or even the same year).

Sure, there'd be the odd Gib$on who you wouldn't give the time of day to, but for the rest you'd think the B&F is a great opportunity to have a final beer with your workmates before farewelling them to the next gig.
Yeah, by all reports noone at the club (players) have any real ill will toward him and can see his reasoning for leaving.

Especially with some of the other players they locked up on long contracts but refused to budge on 3 yrs for a guy who is likely to win their B&F.

It's not a situation where the player has dogged the club and its fans like we've seen in the past.

Was in Port Adelaide on the weekend and didn't see Polec anywhere = bags packed and gone.

And just to confirm it, on the way home I passed the Wingfield tip and saw Jared with his car backed up laying waste to his Port gear Jake Lever style.

For some reason he reminds me of Quentin Tarantino.
Its the chin that resembles the back half of an aircraft carrier and the hammerhead like placement of the eyes..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back