Past #14: Trent Dumont - delisted end '21 - 113 NM games/26 NM goals - 2019 NM VCapt - thanks Froggy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't show his best yet but i wouldn't write this kid off yet, i think with more experience he starts to make those kicks and handballs that are just a fraction off. You can see he has the right ideas hes just a fraction behind in execution. Only 22 and yet to play 50 games. Also as long as he is solid we can keep Ziebull forward.

Best statistical comparison for position and draft age is Zac Jones

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=17&type=A&pid1=3947&pid2=3932&fid1=S&fid2=S

Last edited:
BEST
North Melbourne: Tarrant, Cunnington, Jacobs, Ziebell, Brown, Dumont, Macmillan

BF Drop Dumont... 5/10.

Dumont, Jacobs and Anderson this year are the reason why we can unleash Ziebell forward.

He wasn't as bad as everyone has made him out to be. He's been steadily improving since the first game, 23 disposals at 61% (which comes to decision making under pressure, which will come with more games), 290 metres gained, a nice goal and a few other nice things. He was a bit down on his defensive numbers, but that is something is pretty good at normally.

He wasn't as bad as everyone has made him out to be. He's been steadily improving since the first game, 23 disposals at 61% (which comes to decision making under pressure, which will come with more games), 290 metres gained, a nice goal and a few other nice things. He was a bit down on his defensive numbers, but that is something is pretty good at normally.

I am more concerned about McDonald atm than I am Dumont.

The off-field stuff has messed with his mental side of the game.

Not sure what it is, i mean he tries his guts out, but is playing like a third rounder than a top 10 pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been one of the small reasons we're doing better than most expected this year.
Good numbers, is accountable and wins his own footy. Takes some pressure off cunners and allows JZ to push forward.

He's trying his ******* heart out at the moment. Can be cleaner and smarter than he shows but it's telling that when he gets the ball he's under the most pressure because he's usually making it to balls that the old North Melbourne would let the opposition get to first.

He's trying his ******* heart out at the moment. Can be cleaner and smarter than he shows but it's telling that when he gets the ball he's under the most pressure because he's usually making it to balls that the old North Melbourne would let the opposition get to first.

Great observation.

BEST
North Melbourne: Tarrant, Cunnington, Jacobs, Ziebell, Brown, Dumont, Macmillan

BF Drop Dumont... 5/10.

Dumont, Jacobs and Anderson this year are the reason why we can unleash Ziebell forward.
Gotta say, live at game I was happy with Froggy’s efforts. He’s tracking slowly, but I’m still a believer.

He was solid. That's about it. Tends to drift out of games a bit. He'll be under the pump when Garner, Wright & Ahern step up.
Agree with that. Will be watching those 3 with interest in the VFL on Sunday. Would hope all press their case for a senior berth in the coming fortnight and if we keep winning going to be some healthy competition for spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back