Past #15: Paul Ahern - delisted after 24 NM games/6 NM goals - thanks Pauly

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but...

With Marley and Ahern fit, and Morgan as potential backup, it seems to have freed up Atley to play in the forward half (or on a wing). From all accounts he's looked very dangerous up forward in the pre-season. Also sounds like better footy smarts down back which is a good thing.

... it seems to have freed up Atley to play in the forward half (or on a wing). From all accounts he's looked very dangerous up forward in the pre-season.

Again, we can't take too much from yesterdays game, but when Shaun broke away from a contest inside 50, his eyes locked on to the goals.

I hope that stays. Scott needs to give him licence to make more scoring shots.

With Marley and Ahern fit, and Morgan as potential backup, it seems to have freed up Atley to play in the forward half (or on a wing). From all accounts he's looked very dangerous up forward in the pre-season. Also sounds like better footy smarts down back which is a good thing.
With that avatar, I'm going to like every post I see you make. :thumbsu:

How do you get the quads string when the knees are weak
Actually knees stability and strength is more in your posterior chain! Have had 2 reconstructions and the first one I did heaps of work on quad strengthening and felt a little unstable at times so when I did the opposite knee asked the surgeon about it and he said my hamstrings and glutes needed more work! I then put a lot more work into my posterior chain and the results have been a lot better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If his fitness numbers are in place we bring him in and play him in defence for a solid stretch of games.

Just let him run at the ball and predominately go one way.
Still the best call in this thread Tef

A lot better than the Calthorpe Concorde I guess. Cause that one came crashing down a long time ago.

2bSmL+

View attachment 454628

I'm captaining and flying the Ahern Antonov. Lots of room about on this jumbo! All aboard this smoooooooth ride!
Ive seen this land and take off when I worked at the airport here in Oslo.......incredible engineering !! It almost took off on the length of say 8-10 MCG lengths, and then went straight up. Jaw dropping .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back