Past #16: Aiden Bonar - drafted by GWS #11 '17 ND - traded to NM end '19 - 25 NM games - thx Bon

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, and your conditioning obviously determines the way that another player tackles you, doesn't it :rolleyes:

Ummmmmm YES it does funnily enough, the better conditioned ones don't get injured as much. The little niggle doesn't turn into 3 week injuries. It seems to me that players like Bonar and Majak can get months out from slipping on bars of soaps.

"The better conditioned ones don't get injured as much".

Bonar looks in ripping condition for his age and was just unlucky on injury.

You're completely full of sh*t.

Yeah majak look good in ripping conditions but let's see, ankle, hamstring, quad, knee and these are off the top of my head and this was before the 2018 incident so 'looking good in ripping condition' im afraid doesn't cut it.

Listed as AC joint which is just about best case scenario. When I first saw the way he was nursing his arm I though torn pec like some of the guys above but also potential glenohumeral dislocation (ball and socket shoulder joint most people dislocate).

AC joint is the type of injury that can heal on its own and he shouldn't have any on-going issues with it.

Very happy with this.

Ummmmmm YES it does funnily enough, the better conditioned ones don't get injured as much. The little niggle doesn't turn into 3 week injuries. It seems to me that players like Bonar and Majak can get months out from slipping on bars of soaps.

Is that you Bosk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This playing in defence is just a stop gap during to injuries right?

They are not trying to turn him into a defender are they ?

This playing in defence is just a stop gap during to injuries right?

They are not trying to turn him into a defender are they ?
he shouldnt need to play defence though, last week we had 8 defenders in the side, this week 7 that still an extra when playing walker fwd. the club has lost the plot with the positions of some players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back