Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - 5 more years! (Contracted until 2027)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t look his normal dashing exciting self yesterday.
Looked a little on the unfit side at times as he didn’t have his burst of pace. Smallish ground didn’t help him but I’m sure he’ll work his way into form.

I reckon Yze stays the plan for atleast half the year, have a look at everyone in their positions he trained them for over pre season but man I hope, once he has a better idea of what he has at his disposal that he plays Dan on a wing or in the guts. Dan and Shai could be untouchable.

It would also help define the roles of TT and Hopper, see ball, get ball and dish off or block the oppo and take the punishment.

I reckon Yze stays the plan for atleast half the year, have a look at everyone in their positions he trained them for over pre season but man I hope, once he has a better idea of what he has at his disposal that he plays Dan on a wing or in the guts. Dan and Shai could be untouchable.

It would also help define the roles of TT and Hopper, see ball, get ball and dish off or block the oppo and take the punishment.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

mila kunis agree GIF

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

oh sorry wrong gif.

He was enormous yesterday that chase down tackle in the 4th quarter saved a goal & possibily the match.
That was the best he has moved for a while he had a lot of niggles clearly last year and looked at times sore early this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back