1997 vs. 1998.

Remove this Banner Ad

GoalsFrom50Out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2003
Other Teams
Goons
Season's over, I'm bored with all these draft and list topics, and was reading over that thread on the AFL board about this year's Brisbane compared to the previous two, and posed the question,

Which of our Premiership teams was better?

1997. The first time is always special. ;)

And we played some of the most memorable finals in that series too. The Geelong and Bulldogs matches were rippers.

my heart says 1998 cause Stevo played in that one! But reality is 1997 was our first and probably "the best" simply for that reason - though it is hard to say because they were both fantastic. If I had a time machine, I would go back and relive those days - only this time I would be at the bloody game :mad: I will never forgive myself for missing them both.

k
xx

Originally posted by dyertribe
2004 ;)
I hope you are right. I just cannot see it happening :(.....unless Ayres gets a brain transplant, we get a ruckman that offers something around the ground, a key defender that can play on the best big strong key forwards and everyone plays to their potential:(

Originally posted by GoalsFrom50Out
Season's over, I'm bored with all these draft and list topics, ....
Which of our Premiership teams was better?
Get used it over the next few months!!

1997 - even if i had to go to a wedding and miss half the game - luckily saw last 1/4 while killing time between the ceremony and reception - mind you I really enjoyed the reception - and they were power supporters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back