Game Day 1st EF: Pig's Arses Salary Cap Cheating 5 Spoon Winning No Legit Finals Win Since 2001 Bloosers vs Bluddy Shouldn't Even Be Here Swines AKA Cheats Cup

Who are the bigger cheats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I had 12 notifications from Sav yesterday morning. 0 this morning. I think he has ran out of things to say with Carlton winning a final

You made 41 posts in the Collingwood game day Fred, and 14 in the Carlton one - more than half of them after the game was over :$

Congrats on winning 1 final in the last decade though :thumbsupemoji:

Just got back from my Melbourne bender. All I'll say is Carlton got lucky to win that. Voss reckons they won on heart. Haha shut up campaigner, you won from inaccurate opposition kicking. Average team but Carlton fans are alright, good on them for seeing them get a finals win, been a while.

Just got back from my Melbourne bender. All I'll say is Carlton got lucky to win that. Voss reckons they won on heart. Haha shut up campaigner, you won from inaccurate opposition kicking. Average team but Carlton fans are alright, good on them for seeing them get a finals win, been a while.

Longmanure complained about Sydney's poor kicking..FMD Carlton handed over 4 to your mob from kick ins and another one literally a handover dead in front of goal -it was training run for Carlton - even managed to get some practise in for genuine close games....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back