Game Day 1st EF: Pig's Arses Salary Cap Cheating 5 Spoon Winning No Legit Finals Win Since 2001 Bloosers vs Bluddy Shouldn't Even Be Here Swines AKA Cheats Cup

Who are the bigger cheats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't leave much to the imagination...and her dress is also revealing

She had nothing on Boomer Harvey's missus who left even less to the imagination but we all wish she hadn't, she was a Norf style WAG.

461dc7729cac356088634efab91498b2

Even Boomer doesn't look all that happy about it, she thought she looked like Bec Judd when she looked more like Elmer Fudd.

Mediocre season for my mob. Two of the rare highlights have been Gulden who is a handy player and McLean, the classic hard working blue collar player. Both had fair games Last night.

Better days ahead for my mob.

I'll take your word for it. I missed all the 80s.
I was born in a Collingwood premiership year 🤢
I was born in a Richmond premiership year.
Collingwood didn't even turn up for the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must admit cripp's missus is a plain looking jane compared to him, he's a pretty good looking rooster but he gets bad haircuts.;)
At least he's not a shallow flog. Bet ya she's a much nicer person than a lot of the WAG types too.

At least he's not a shallow flog. Bet ya she's a much nicer person than a lot of the WAG types too.

I take great exception to Triggering Tiger calling Monique plain. She is absolutely gorgeous and a real honest and courageous person who went through a real rough patch in her life a few years ago.

Paddy is clearly is as great a partner and husband as he is a player, clearly he adores her.

I take great exception to Triggering Tiger calling Monique plain. She is absolutely gorgeous and a real honest and courageous person who went through a real rough patch in her life a few years ago.

Paddy is clearly is as great a partner and husband as he is a player, clearly he adores her.
She's not as hot as Triggering Tiger 's cousin Svetlana tho.

She had nothing on Boomer Harvey's missus who left even less to the imagination but we all wish she hadn't, she was a Norf style WAG.

461dc7729cac356088634efab91498b2

Even Boomer doesn't look all that happy about it, she thought she looked like Bec Judd when she looked more like Elmer Fudd.
Still tap though

Back