Game Day 1st EF: Pig's Arses Salary Cap Cheating 5 Spoon Winning No Legit Finals Win Since 2001 Bloosers vs Bluddy Shouldn't Even Be Here Swines AKA Cheats Cup

Who are the bigger cheats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, great game to be at. But, I'm still a little too close to that horrible feeling of sobriety, and there's bars in Richmond.

They can beat the dees they just have to play good footy for a whole game, their first half was good but their second half was meh.

You could say the same about Melbourne last night too. If they played good footy for 4 quarters last night they would have beat Collingwood but I think that Melbournes best is better than Carltons best.

Ok, great game to be at. But, I'm still a little too close to that horrible feeling of sobriety, and there's bars in Richmond.
There's bars and there's bars

There is one near the station with a cool floor that changes colours but it's way to cold to be at an outdoor bar tonight lol

Congrats.

Now your guys have to dispose of the devils next week.

Absolutely !

Just happy to get our finals drought monkey off our back

Have had a really emotionally and physical draining week so I am just relieved more than anything.

Swans are a great team who threw everything at us. Commiserations Grand Uncle Horace we will meet each other again in finals again in the near future no doubt

You could say the same about Melbourne last night too. If they played good footy for 4 quarters last night they would have beat Collingwood but I think that Melbournes best is better than Carltons best.

Melbourne should've iced the game in the second quarter, but they didn't hit the scoreboard and Collingwood held on. Credit to the Pies, they needed to show a lot of mental strength to get through all of that and deserved to win. But, as for your overall point, Melbourne are a team with a lot more individual talent (their top 6 is the best in the comp) but they are far too reliant on that. Carlton every chance next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is one near the station with a cool floor that changes colours but it's way to cold to be at an outdoor bar tonight lol

I'll put it this way...I crave ice cream no matter the weather.

Can see the blues beating the devils next week, their fast start tonight won the game, devils last night were very slow out of the blocks.

Melbourne should've iced the game in the second quarter, but they didn't hit the scoreboard and Collingwood held on. Credit to the Pies, they needed to show a lot of mental strength to get through all of that and deserved to win. But, ad for your overall point, Melbourne are a team with a lot more individual talent (their top 6 is the best in the comp) but they are far too reliant on that. Carlton every chance next week.
Yeah, I noticed that with Melbourne. They also seem to panic and bang it in long when plan A isn't working.
I think Carlton is a chance, I'm not writing them off but I think Melbourne are the better team* of the two at the moment.

*if Grundy plays Carlton will win.

Yeah, I noticed that with Melbourne. They also seem to panic and bang it in long when plan A isn't working.
I think Carlton is a chance, I'm not writing them off but I think Melbourne are the better team* of the two at the moment.

*if Grundy plays Carlton will win.

Agree 100%

Back