Past #2: Marley Williams - delisted after 60 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Marley

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the question about being traded for pick 105 and all the reporters laugh and Williams just gives a "try me, I've got form" look.

He wasn't real happy about that was he.

He really looks as though he has a point to prove. Good thing is he has the attitude and onfield potential to make it happen

I like the question about being traded for pick 105 and all the reporters laugh and Williams just gives a "try me, I've got form" look.
Pretty unprofessional of them to laugh like that. Understandable if there was a joke actually made but one bloke says "traded for pick 105" and they all giggled like schoolchildren.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very little of this thread makes much sense to me, having led a very sheltered life. Well none of it really.

TBH so long as the boy plays good footy for us and even more importantly doesn't bring his penchant for tatts to our club; because most of our boys don't seem to indulge in that stuff; then I am very happy for him to be part of the future. I wasn't overly impressed with him (abused him for the rest of the game) when he belted one of our boys in a game not that long ago, but with Spud our main flag flying player now sadly retired, we do need a boy with a bit of attitude when it comes to that on field stuff. Keep that on field, play good footy, and he'll be as right as rain (except in a very wet winter/spring such as we've just had - the rain that is)

So he had a falling out with Nafan, big deal, that earns him browny points in my book, at the very least, has pace and is hard at it. I have seen him play him some good footy in 2015, so maybe we have a diamond in the rough here, i suspect he may surprise a few and play more games than generally expected. Good luck now you're a Rooboy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back