AFL Player #20: Peter "Litre" Wright 🏅 - Pleads guilty at tribunal, 4 week suspension - 26/3

Remove this Banner Ad

True story, I was at Melbourne airport and I saw him and Michael Rischitelli in the virgin lounge, I stopped them and asked for a picture with them, then as Riskitelli went over to the buffet I kept talking to Peter. I jokingly said that I'd love to see him in Bomber colours and he chuckled and said "you never know".

True story, I was at Melbourne airport and I saw him and Michael Rischitelli in the virgin lounge, I stopped them and asked for a picture with them, then as Riskitelli went over to the buffet I kept talking to Peter. I jokingly said that I'd love to see him in Bomber colours and he chuckled and said "you never know".
How long ago was that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

love the hype..........

hopefully the results follow.

Has shown a bit at times but been largely poor. Shuffled back behind Day and King at the Suns.

Can’t say I’ve seen a lot of him but the consensus seems to be he has the size, some skills and some athleticism, but lacks competitiveness and mongrel. His chief role for us will be to compete and bring the ball to ground, so we’ll have to fix that. Somebody lock him in a cage until March and start poking him with a stick.
From what I've ever seen of him he hasn't been that impressive and seeing he wasn't played at all this year I thought his time was up.
I guess we'll see.

Happy to get him for nothing ultimately.

From what I've ever seen of him he hasn't been that impressive and seeing he wasn't played at all this year I thought his time was up.
I guess we'll see.

Getting him for nothing is the key. Our KPF stocks were shallow anyway and having lost Joe and Smack left us very exposed. He won't be a world beater but at least allows us to have a structure with a big body inside 50.

I guess we'll see.

He's averaged 5 marks and a goal a game in pretty poor sides so it's not totally hopeless. For us he really just has to compete and bring the ball the ground - do the grunt work in the F50. Kinda like Mason Cox. He's a trade-in on McKernan. If he becomes more than that, awesome.

In theory our delivery into the fwd line where we kick it high on top of our forwards heads should suit 2MP.
I can just see it now......all of our fwd entries will now involve kicking at players ankles.
Anyhow if he gives away less frees in the ruck he is better then smack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back