afc.com.au
10:44:36 AM Thu 6 November, 2003

2004 SOCIAL CALANDER

Friday 13th February - Crows v SANFL Trial matches @ Norwood Oval

Sunday 15th February - Charity Basketball Challange @ The Powerhouse

Wednesday 10th March - Player Sponsor Dinner @ the Park Convention Centre

Wednesday 17th March - AFC Season Launch @ Stamford Grand Hotel

Tuesday 23rd March - New Members Induction Night @ The Crows Shed

Sunday 28th March - Victorian Team Sponsor Dinner (Venue TBC)

Sunday 4th April - Members Day @ The Crows Shed

Tuesday 6th April - Captain's Club Function @ Night Train Theatre

Tuesday 20th April - Vice President's Players Event @ The Stamford Plaza

Saturday 24th April - Melbourne Coaching Clinic @ Melbourne Grammar School

Thursday 6th May - First XVIII Dinner (Venue TBC)

Saturday 15th May - Shed Supporter Function @ The Crows Shed

Saturday 22nd May - Melbourne Banquet Auction (Venue TBC)

Sunday 30th May - Crows Nest Sausage Sizzle @ The Crows Shed

Monday 7th June - Great Footy Pie Night (Auskick participants only) @ The Crows Shed

Saturday 31st July - AFC Gala Auction & Dinner Dance @ Adelaide Entertainment Centre

Monday 9th August - School Footy Night @ The Crows Shed

Sunday 22nd August - Crows Nest Coaching Clinic @ AAMI Stadium

Wednesday 25th August - Captain's Club end of Season Function @ the Premiership Club

Saturday 25th September - Grand Final Brunch @ Melbourne Convention Centre.

Woohoo - I've got my diary going already!!

k
xx

Re: Re: 2004 Social Calendar dates

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Looking forward to this one. :D

Don't like the date. :( Lets just hope no one does a knee in this match;)
Yeah, the trial games at Norwood are usually a good night & when the anticipation of a new season really start.

PS Stiffy, not into the superstition stuff myself, so I'm not worried.

Re: Re: 2004 Social Calendar dates

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Looking forward to this one. :D

Don't like the date. :( Lets just hope no one does a knee in this match;)

OMG Friday the 13th!!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

k
xx

Originally posted by Scotty's_Girl
What happened to the players concert? :( I loved those

no girls the real question is................where is the Ladies Night??? I know it is a bit sexist, but other clubs do it with lots of success.........I think it would be a sell out! I'd be there first in line.

k
xx

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
no girls the real question is................where is the Ladies Night??? I know it is a bit sexist, but other clubs do it with lots of success.........I think it would be a sell out! I'd be there first in line.

k
xx
Ladies night hey?!
Sounds good..I will be second in line...especially if theres a shirtless segment :eek: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2004 Social Calendar dates

Originally posted by Go South
Please don't let me within 100m of Di McKenzie.

ROFL.............yes Patrick Swayze , I'll keep you away from her - you can dance with Anne and me!

k
xx

Hmm looks like I'm having my birthday party at Norwood Oval again...hopefully this time my friend doesn't get so drunk that she has to be restrained from jumping the fence to tell duck she loves him...*shakes head*...

Originally posted by acg_204*
Hmm looks like I'm having my birthday party at Norwood Oval again...hopefully this time my friend doesn't get so drunk that she has to be restrained from jumping the fence to tell duck she loves him...*shakes head*...

the trials at Norwood are great!!! Why restrain your friend??? Be one of the first out to the huddle at 1/4 & 3/4 time and you can get as close as you want! I get very close ;)

k
xx

the trials at Norwood are great!!! Why restrain your friend??? Be one of the first out to the huddle at 1/4 & 3/4 time and you can get as close as you want! I get very close ;)

k
xx

I didn't restrain my friend...the security guard did:p She wasn't trying to get to the huddle...she was trying to jump the fence in the middle of the game.

I didn't restrain my friend...the security guard did:p She wasn't trying to get to the huddle...she was trying to jump the fence in the middle of the game.

hahahahaha thats funny!!!! Sounds like something I would do myself!

k
xx

hahahahaha thats funny!!!! Sounds like something I would do myself!

k
xx

I'm not like that at footy games...but at the cricket is a different story. I remember at the SCG Test last year Gilly was batting and someone streaked across the oval...I had about 8 people message me telling me to put my clothes on or from my parents saying they wouldn't pay my fine...etc :p

I'm not like that at footy games...but at the cricket is a different story. I remember at the SCG Test last year Gilly was batting and someone streaked across the oval...I had about 8 people message me telling me to put my clothes on or from my parents saying they wouldn't pay my fine...etc :p

I am notoriously bad. Anybody who has ever met me knows just how bad I can be! hahahaha - still its all in the name of fun!

k
xx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back