AE 2009 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2009) - Discussion

My reaction after winning the big bucks!!!!

js06farmer.jpg

Ohhh yeah the WIZZ lives.

PM the great man Woodson, he will let you know the payment details, and bob is indeed your uncle!

He's not mine, but i do have an uncle Bill so i guess thats close enough. :p

Am I the only KC fan that is going to pour the heat all over these supporters of the other jokes that reside in AFC Westland?

We may not have it on the field (hell, who am I kidding we've stunk it up:eek:) but that just forces us to become experts in fantasy.

Looking forward to the deposits in my bank account come season's end!!

Wow I got to the end of that without breaking up in a fit of laughter, enjoy my $$$ peoples!!!

Oh i will 11sjw don't you worry about that.

I give you all that material and that is all you can do??? I'm against wishing misfortune on people but man please at least try and earn it!

I give you all that material and that is all you can do??? I'm against wishing misfortune on people but man please at least try and earn it!

I'm at work got plenty of stuff on, give me a break. :p

I'm at work got plenty of stuff on, give me a break. :p

So am I. However I've resigned and finish up tomorrow. Don't give a rats toss bag!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Theres hope for everyone. I'm the worst NFL tipster here and even I won a major prize. Theres that many different comps that you're bound to excel in one. Awesome comp, awesome prizes and a whole heap of fun - Woody is a star. Plus with the AE website that JD is making it should make the comp even more enjoyable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres hope for everyone. I'm the worst NFL tipster here and even I won a major prize. Theres that many different comps that you're bound to excel in one. Awesome comp, awesome prizes and a whole heap of fun - Woody is a star. Plus with the AE website that JD is making it should make the comp even more enjoyable.

With the likely possibility of 55+ joining the AE this year, anticipate a Whirlwind Number of SIXTEEN WILDCARD QUALIFIERS!!

wildcard.gif
dogfight.jpg

Week 13 will be very much a DOGFIGHT WEEKEND!!

Watch out if BigMicka gets unleashed.. and that collar looks very Jaguarish.. hmmm interesting... a catdog!

Hmm, needs more dog!

needsmoredog.png

I have no idea why that came to mind :D

Oh yes I've been wanting that picture for ages :D

not yet. but soon. JD doing the best he can with lots going on in real life while creating a kick-ass site for AE.

Internets life > Real life

Excellent turn out so far. Here's hoping for 50.

Screw 50... let's push for SIXTY!! :thumbsu:

If Hugh can still keep going.. why can't we ?

quiz1272outcome4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back