2009 Trade Discussion - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Option 1 with Mackie. Swan's a gun player and won't be too far behind Ablett's average and I think Mackie can only improve from here on in with Harley back in the Geelong team.

Have been hit by injuries and players being dropped, like a lot of others.

Ablett, Beams, Hartlett and Robinson all in my midfield meaning that if I don't trade I'll be 2 down in the middle.

Houlihan in the backs so I'll be copping another 0 if Petrenko is dropped.

I really do not want to trade Ablett, so I won't be going down that path. I've toyed with the idea of not trading at all but that will see me plummet down the rankings and quite possibly lose my eliminator match-up as I'm not facing the worst of teams.

So I'm thinking of trading Beams to Coughlan. Bit of a sideways trade, I know, and Beams has a fair bit more cash to make but Coughlan is set to rocket up in price and should be able to reach 300k, injuries permitting. That means I'll only have to play with the 1 down for this week (Ablett) and quite possibly noone down next week with hopefully 1 or all of Beams, Hartlett, Robinson to play.

What are people's thoughts about trading Beams to Coughlan?

Note: This could all turn to s**t if Petrenko is dropped as it will most probably require me to use another trade which ideally I would want to avoid. I ****ing hope he plays, and I think he will.....

cant decide on who to trade out this week for jbrown
lucas or walker???
i reckon walker has peaked...and i will be trading him out next wk or the wk after if i trade lucas this wk..
i have the cash to do walker this week...
i guess it wont make any difference which one i choose i guess..

If they are both on your bench I would go with Walker. More likely to drop than rise in price this week where as obviously Lucas price will remain constant.

Have been hit by injuries and players being dropped, like a lot of others.

Ablett, Beams, Hartlett and Robinson all in my midfield meaning that if I don't trade I'll be 2 down in the middle.

Houlihan in the backs so I'll be copping another 0 if Petrenko is dropped.

I really do not want to trade Ablett, so I won't be going down that path. I've toyed with the idea of not trading at all but that will see me plummet down the rankings and quite possibly lose my eliminator match-up as I'm not facing the worst of teams.

So I'm thinking of trading Beams to Coughlan. Bit of a sideways trade, I know, and Beams has a fair bit more cash to make but Coughlan is set to rocket up in price and should be able to reach 300k, injuries permitting. That means I'll only have to play with the 1 down for this week (Ablett) and quite possibly noone down next week with hopefully 1 or all of Beams, Hartlett, Robinson to play.

What are people's thoughts about trading Beams to Coughlan?

Note: This could all turn to s**t if Petrenko is dropped as it will most probably require me to use another trade which ideally I would want to avoid. I ****ing hope he plays, and I think he will.....

I really hope Petrenko gets dropped, just for you :p:p

Is anyone trading walker this week?

And who too other than mcaffer?

Ballentyne?
I did it last week for warren but if you must do it this week then you should get MCAFFER not ballentyn because you dont know when he is coming or if he'll keep his spot but Mcaffer has put on some good dt scores

Ok, what should I do?

Trade Dayne Beams out to Cockie or Deboer in order to cover for Ablett.

Then trade Andrew Raines up to Jarryn Geary in order to cover for Houlihan.

Or

Trade Beams out for Coughlan to cover for Ablett and hoepfully become a keeper and cop a zero with Houlihan?

How do you think Jarryn Geary will go from now on?

Personally, I'm leaning towards the latter. I think Coughlan could be good this season provided he stays injury free, whilst Geary doesn't seem like a keeper. Although, I wish I didn't have to cop a zero.

Hey guys got a few options for trades this week, just like to know what you guys would do

A:Rich/Otten out for Hayes then Porp up to Gia
B:Rich/Otten out for Mitchell then Porp up to Franklin
C:Otten out for M.Murphy then Porp to Franklin
D: Porp to Pavlich and hold onto rich and Otten for a little longer

Thanks

I dont rate mcaffers job security. About 30% of teams on the pies board for this round had him as an out, and with didak, anthony and beams to come back int he following weeks, I cant see him lasting more than 3 weeks.

Hey guys got a few options for trades this week, just like to know what you guys would do

Thanks

D for mine. Get Kornes next week for Rich/Otten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks
option d because rich and otten has more growth in them

ok so.
I wana trade out Houlhan and have 50k in the bank
I miss out on mackie and fisher by like 1k which is devistating and i dont want to trade beams to cockie until i get a better look at him so..

Should i trade houlihan to drummond? I have adcock in the bakcs already
or

Gilbee/gram etc

ey guys dont wana cop a zero in the middle, got petrenko on feild now. shuld i downgrade him for cash and upgrade someone ? or get rid of ablett got 29,500 in the kitty

ohoh.jpg

ok so.
I miss out on mackie and fisher by like 1k which is devistating and i dont want to trade beams to cockie until i get a better look at him so..

or

Gilbee/gram etc
According to FF Genie Fishers breakeven is 90 and it expects him to go down $1,800 so maybe wait 1 week and with any luck get him?
If not i dont think its worth trading houlihan for drummond because he will be back in the side next week or the week after according to everyone.

ok so.

or

Gilbee/gram etc
wait a week and get fisher got settle for people you dont want

First of all i would change ur captain:D

I think you should hold onto ablett because when his back he will just dominate again so maybe downgrade petrenko to maybe Pratt then upgrade beams to coughlan?
It is risky and you do lose an extra trade to keep Ablett.

First of all i would change ur captain:D

I think you should hold onto ablett because when his back he will just dominate again so maybe downgrade petrenko to maybe Pratt then upgrade beams to coughlan?
It is risky and you do lose an extra trade to keep Ablett.
yeah still leaves me with a zero, better to hav it in the back than the mid?

and the side;
ohoh.jpg
needs capt changes i no lol

any other ideas? 29k in the bank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back