2010 MLB Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rays lost in game 1 at home giving IMO Texas a massive advantage we all know Arlington is a tough place to win so Rays could be up against it. Phillies doing a number on the Reds as expected. Looking forward to Yankees Twins in a couple of hours.

Rays lost in game 1 at home giving IMO Texas a massive advantage we all know Arlington is a tough place to win so Rays could be up against it. Phillies doing a number on the Reds as expected. Looking forward to Yankees Twins in a couple of hours.

agreed. Not sure why they were at such long odds at the start of the playoffs. i plonked a bit on them the other day to win the WS just so ive got a team to follow. only 10 more wins required..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a performance by Doc- and the other components of H2O on deck for Philly

Sabathia has struggled post AS game and tonight's no exception. Good heads up base running gets Twins a 3rd and the Yankees bats have NOTHING at the moment.

Was hoping they'd switch on come post season but they're struggling...

Sabathia has struggled post AS game and tonight's no exception. Good heads up base running gets Twins a 3rd and the Yankees bats have NOTHING at the moment.

Was hoping they'd switch on come post season but they're struggling...

agree disappointing start not going to win to many games in the play offs leaving man on base especially with 1 or none out.. Got our best lineup out there so hitting should not be an excuse..Make Liriano throw a lot of pitches he battles when the count goes deep.

The whole team has struggled since late August. All is not lost but its not looking good.

Also is that Pitch viewer crap on the right hand side of the screen annoying anyone else? Have a small square of where the pitch went over the plate down the bottom but do they really need that other one there, and take up a 1/3rd of the screen?? (slight exaggeration there :))

Did I just see under the "Language of the Game" stat box a Fosters sign? lol.

The whole team has struggled since late August. All is not lost but its not looking good.

Also is that Pitch viewer crap on the right hand side of the screen annoying anyone else? Have a small square of where the pitch went over the plate down the bottom but do they really need that other one there, and take up a 1/3rd of the screen?? (slight exaggeration there :))

liriano starting to battle well into the 90's with his pitch count. Need to jump all over him

doesn't make sense when you see the AFL team you support but back tp baseball go Yanks
Makes plenty of sense, Collingwood have never bought a flag, EVER, while the Yanks do it all the time.

Cmon Twins, win please.

Great game though.

Yep you did. I'm in the US, watching the games on TBS and they are running some Fosters ads during the breaks. No words can describe how bad they are...so bad, you just have to laugh. :eek: :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back