2010 MLB Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rays to win and tie it up. Texas blew the series in game 3 IMO.
Atlanta to go ahead 2-1.
Philly to sweep the Reds.

Rays and Rangers decider is on Wednesday morning

Giants holding on to a 1-0 lead against Braves atm

Rangers choked yesterday leading 2-1 in the 8th. Rays will now roll them setting up the American League Championship series everyone wanted against the Yankees.

Wow, what a win by the Giants, but even as a Giants fan I had to feel sorry for Moyland (Braves Australian reliever) who was pitching when that error was created.

And we are going to hold Lincecum back for a possible game 5, so tomorrow is a "free" chance to seal the deal.

Great series so far.

GIANTS STARTING PITCHERS = 3 GAMES = NO EARNED RUNS.:thumbsu:

Braves will be doing a fair bit of ground ball practice of they fail to get through 2 giants runs from errors. Another choke 2 in 2 days (Rangers and Braves) Big couple of days.

8 errors in the last 7 games for Conrad, he is mentally done now. Problem is our bench doesnt really have anyone else. The only move i think is to glaus at 3rd and infante to 2nd.

After Hinske hit the HR i was sure we would hold on. Bad move by bobby cox to take Kimbrel out with one out to get. I would have backed the kid to get the final out, he does have great stuff.

Hopefully can get the win tommorrow. Been a great pitching series thus far.

Great series and the GIANTS WIN.

Bring on the Phillies, it will be a massive series.

Halliday vs Lincecum game 1 will be worth watching for sure, could be a 9 innings shutout both ways.:thumbsu:

The Giants win a series, I almost can't believe it, after our woeful midseason run, but now we have a series win, and 1 in 4 chance of a world series, WOW.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody Braves almost choked it in the regular season to miss the playoffs and then choked it in the playoffs. Get rid of the players who can't handle the pressure.

Rangers hit a 2 run HR to go 5-1 up at the top of the ninth, it's over, Rangers vs Yankees, Phillies vs Giants, IT'S ON.

Bye Bye Rays regular season dominence don't count for s**t come play off time. Extraordinary series with not 1 home team winning. Should give the Yankees the confidence.

CC struggling in game 1- Hamilton with a three run bomb in the first....CC has walked a number already.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back