2012 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of an odd one, but what do you guys think about Tom Mitchell for Sydney? I picked him up at the start of the season, without my knowledge that he had picked up a small injury to his wrist.

Apparently he is fit now.. worth the keep still? Had a great pre season.

Bit of an odd one, but what do you guys think about Tom Mitchell for Sydney? I picked him up at the start of the season, without my knowledge that he had picked up a small injury to his wrist.

Did he? I know there was a stack of hype for him early, but I must have missed the bit where he actually produced in the NAB Cup.

His price won't change until after he's played 2 games, of course, which means you can delay the decision to trade him and have a look at how he goes in his first 2 games. The wait gives you some flexibility (and some extra risk).

On the other hand, if you'd prefer to burn a trade to get a better mid Rookie in this week and you haven't got Magner or Kennedy, grab one of them before lockout, as they are best placed to increase the most in value simply by running onto the park this round.

Great pre-season my arse, he didn't play a game. I think you're thinking of Cunningham. Mitchell will be a gun, but wont get his chance to shine for a few weeks yet. Drop him for someone who is going to make cash now.

Forwards are Smedts, Cameron and Dickson.

Worth trading Dickson for Kennedy or Milera or better saving trades for later?

Get Kennedy or Milera in for Smedts or Dickson I reckon.

Heck I'll even hit the trade button for you as I am a bit trade happy afterall and my mouse finger is always itchy. ROFL! :D:thumbsu:

I'm ranked 85k, so don't listen to me

Hey I'm ranked 65,000 but I have a feeling this will both be our week coming up.

I've fixed my backline up now and just have to downgrade Coniglio to Macdonald next week and then my midfield is looking a bit better scoring potential wise.

I want a jump of at least 30,000 spots overall this week. ROFL! :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great pre-season my arse, he didn't play a game. I think you're thinking of Cunningham. Mitchell will be a gun, but wont get his chance to shine for a few weeks yet. Drop him for someone who is going to make cash now.

update on this. Mitchell is now a few weeks away from his first game with the ressies. Its his knee. Wouldn't expect to see him in the 1s until at least mid-season.

Ha I know the feeling guys, I have finished top 1% the last 3 years and am sitting 95k at the moment.

Downgraded Scotland for Dempsey and upgraded Coniglio for Scott Selwood, we'll see how we go there.

Didn't look to bring in Cash Cows, will trust my bench players.

Ha I know the feeling guys, I have finished top 1% the last 3 years and am sitting 95k at the moment.

Downgraded Scotland for Dempsey and upgraded Coniglio for Scott Selwood, we'll see how we go there.

Didn't look to bring in Cash Cows, will trust my bench players.

I really hope for your sake that Dempsey kills it this week, otherwise this will hurt.

I feel your pain though, cant remember the last time I slipped this low in the rankings.

Is it just this year?...or is it the 'more info' thing...

Seriously, it wasn't that long ago that getting 2000 was an achievement even mid season...I'm av'ing nearly 2200 and am 10k+?!

I guess the 'good' news is that the leader is only 200 or so points away, but not sure I like the element of luck becoming more and more involved.

Not particularly bitching about it, just wondering others thoughts on whether it's becoming the norm or 2012 was just a perfect year for rookies? [Magner, Smith and a heap of obvious GWS guys?]

:confused:

It's my belief rookies were far more reliable last year.

Captain's scoring double points could be one of the reasons point scoring has increased in recent years.

It's my belief rookies were far more reliable last year.

Captain's scoring double points could be one of the reasons point scoring has increased in recent years.

Its not belief, its fact! :p

Not particularly bitching about it, just wondering others thoughts on whether it's becoming the norm or 2012 was just a perfect year for rookies? [Magner, Smith and a heap of obvious GWS guys?]

:confused:

the rookies are really awful this year unfortunately. only 6 are averaging 80+ this year (i didn't include old mcdonald due to only having played the 1 game), i'd like to see how that stacks up compared to years gone by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back