2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to thank all the nambour 2nds that came up to me on the stretcher today. And hope that your bloke from the seniors pulled through surgery ok. Last I seen of him I was going to emergancy not important,( for a lack of a better word)
And he got rushed through. That sort of injury is a real blite on our game but happens.
As for me ligament and soft tissue.
All the best and hope him a speedy recovery.

Would like to thank all the nambour 2nds that came up to me on the stretcher today. And hope that your bloke from the seniors pulled through surgery ok. Last I seen of him I was going to emergancy not important,( for a lack of a better word)
And he got rushed through. That sort of injury is a real blite on our game but happens.
As for me ligament and soft tissue.
All the best and hope him a speedy recovery.

hope everyone recovers well. We put s**t on each other when we can, but I am sure that all clubs and players hate to see serious injuries. Speedy recovery to all

Caboolture v Logan never rose to any great heights. Caboolture always had control of the game even when Logan made a charge late in the game. One question needs to be answered - where is the nude nut?

Morro - good win to your boys, I must say I did predict it. I predicted that your defence would win the game - was this the case?

Please don't tell me it was #51 for Nambour who had surgery last night......

Caboolture v Logan never rose to any great heights. Caboolture always had control of the game even when Logan made a charge late in the game. One question needs to be answered - where is the nude nut?

Morro - good win to your boys, I must say I did predict it. I predicted that your defence would win the game - was this the case?

My understanding (I was high as a kite on the green whistle) he was only 17 as well, but not sure of his number.

E

Pretty sure it was number 7 a young fella.. Was an unlucky incident as the game was played in good spirits.. Prob the most professional game I've played in div3 yet.. No off the ball crap or cheap shots just 2 teams goin hard all day

Pretty sure it was number 7 a young fella.. Was an unlucky incident as the game was played in good spirits.. Prob the most professional game I've played in div3 yet.. No off the ball crap or cheap shots just 2 teams goin hard all day
Good to hear mate - I have come to expect this from Nambour and all rewards to your blokes if you are now playing the same brand of football. The rewards, it would appear, are already starting to come your way. Looking at the ladder, your boys can finish 3rd and this would frighten a few teams I believe.

My understanding (I was high as a kite on the green whistle) he was only 17 as well, but not sure of his number.
How are you mate - all good? long term injury?

Yeah ill be right just soft tissue or ligaments a couple of weeks, .
Or as a few of the boys told me a heart string takes just as long.

Wow - you are now 9th on the ladder....ho hum, you beat a reserves side - as there seniors are playing reserves.....very ho hum.
You can only play against what's put out there. They were a team that had won more games than us, it was a great win for the club. To most outside the club it would seem to be a ho hum game fair opinion neutral, but I wouldn't say it to loudly around the 22 players that played. A simple well done would've been nice, but you can not please everybody can you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can only play against what's put out there. They were a team that had won more games than us, it was a great win for the club. To most outside the club it would seem to be a ho hum game fair opinion neutral, but I wouldn't say it to loudly around the 22 players that played. A simple well done would've been nice, but you can not please everybody can you.

Good to see your boys get a win. I'm sure the boys that have been busting their guts every week since preseason don't see it as ho hum :)

Thanks Swoop, bloody tough day for us!! Once the boys decided that we should stick to what we do, it was a different game... Told a few to pull their heads inane thankfully worked!! The Buff train at the Den this week hey.... Should be fun!! At least it's a home game so should go from 11 backing up to none!!

Our defence was very good and seemed to link up well and drive the ball over their normally air tight press which certainly went along way towards the win

However, we didn't have a weak link all day and our midfield was rock solid.

I would go as far to say that it was the best pressure we have applied since I have been at the club. We had off the chart tackle and pressure act counts yesterday.

Was a great game and even greater win to be apart of. I reckon you are on the money mate, a top 3 spot beckons and I don't reckon anyone would be too excited about facing us after our last 2 months.

Love to say I told you so old friend.

Wow - you are now 9th on the ladder....ho hum, you beat a reserves side - as there seniors are playing reserves.....very ho hum.

hey Mootral Observer, I actually play for Ipswich, just wanted to make the point there are twenty games a week in our division and every player in every one of those games does their best. Your Nambour love childs cant be top unless there are lesser teams below, and from experience the pendulum swings mate and to quote the great man Bob Dylan " he that is first will later be last, for the times they are a changing".
Great games of footy are played by lower ranked teams, if you are going to be condesending and somehow superior in all knowledge of football, please change your name to " I suck Nambours utensil" to make it easier for the less evolved of us to really know your "neutral" veiws.

well said mate good win :)

good win by the boys at beenleigh - didnt make it out there as with greasy pig down for the weekend a lot of us strapped on a 3 day bender which we are all regretting right about now!!

Nothing better then when things heat up in july and August - dont we all love the smell of finals footy!

A win is a win regardless of opposition or how many u have on the board for the year - Neutral why dont you introduce urself to someone at a game instead of taking pot shots at blokes from ur ivory tower?

Our defence was very good and seemed to link up well and drive the ball over their normally air tight press which certainly went along way towards the win

I would go as far to say that it was the best pressure we have applied since I have been at the club. We had off the chart tackle and pressure act counts yesterday.

Was a great game and even greater win to be apart of. I reckon you are on the money mate, a top 3 spot beckons and I don't reckon anyone would be too excited about facing us after our last 2 months.

I heard beenleigh have a handsome premiership coach/player ready to cause some damage come finals time. Is this true!?

I wouldn't go that far regarding your last comment... if anything, your win highlights that on the day, any of the 5 have a chance if they stick to their structures come finals, and that it is definitely not Nambour's Flag to loose as a few have suggested. But still a good result especially after what they did to you boys when you last played them and I think for the comp! Will be intersting to see how they react this week. And also how Caboolture react to having Beenleigh breathing down their necks.

Any of the Nambour folk able to comment on the game?

I wouldn't go that far regarding your last comment... if anything, your win highlights that on the day, any of the 5 have a chance if they stick to their structures come finals, and that it is definitely not Nambour's Flag to loose as a few have suggested. But still a good result especially after what they did to you boys when you last played them and I think for the comp! Will be intersting to see how they react this week. And also how Caboolture react to having Beenleigh breathing down their necks.

Any of the Nambour folk able to comment on the game?

From the depths of despair and constant bagging we have climbed from, our last 2 months have been pretty special, knocking off everyone in the top 5. I stand by my comment that noone would be looking forward to playing us now. Not making any rash predictions, just that we must finally be considered a threat again.

Morro are you experiencing the same memory loss as I am from Saturday? From about 4.40pm until 7pm is completely wiped from my memory banks....

Sadly I wish I could say the same for the rest of the AFL community!

Morro are you experiencing the same memory loss as I am from Saturday? From about 4.40pm until 7pm is completely wiped from my memory banks....

Sadly I wish I could say the same for the rest of the AFL community!

Mate if you could have seen my face book you would have wondered why I was friends with half the people on my list. I was more abused than a cheap Thai hooker.

I actually declared football no longer fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back