Competitions 2013 Bulldogs Supercoach & Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

How on earth does Hrovat get a game over Hunter...actually how does Hunter get dropped after 1 good game and a game where he can't do much as the sub...? I thought the Dogs would be blooding the talented youth...I mean no offense they're not exactly in finals contention.

How on earth does Hrovat get a game over Hunter...actually how does Hunter get dropped after 1 good game and a game where he can't do much as the sub...? I thought the Dogs would be blooding the talented youth...I mean no offense they're not exactly in finals contention.

The answer is probably the most simple. Hrovat is more physically ready to keep playing continuous games.

The answer is probably the most simple. Hrovat is more physically ready to keep playing continuous games.
You are playing GWS this week...

Hey guys, I've had Griffen in my SuperCoach team for the last month and he has absolutely been killing it with the captain loophole for me, I just brought him in for Boyd this week in Dream Team, safe to throw the big C on him this week?

Hey guys, I've had Griffen in my SuperCoach team for the last month and he has absolutely been killing it with the captain loophole for me, I just brought him in for Boyd this week in Dream Team, safe to throw the big C on him this week?

We have GWS, so I think so. He's my captain, anyway.

Yeah pretty safe bet. I'm going with the VC on Pendlebury and Griffen as Captain for backup. The only question being what is the cut-off score?

If you didn't have Pendles or Swan as VC, then griffen's your man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any update on Boyd? Will he back by Round 18 or 19?

Was planning on holding him, but need him back for finals.

Thanks

He should be back by then. It's listed as a 3-4 week injury, and he's already missed one.
It's not an injury where he's really going to have any setbacks, so he should be good to go by then.

Hey guys,

What's the prelim word on Goodes? I presume it's a recurrence of his wrist injury?

Hey guys,

What's the prelim word on Goodes? I presume it's a recurrence of his wrist injury?

Yep, wrist. No word on severity yet though. You'd assume he'll miss at least a week going by what was shown on tv.

Get on Libba for DT/SC finals in particular rounds 22 & 23. He had 120 on BL & 144 on Melb in DT earlier this season & has scored 3 big 100s the last 5 weeks along with a 90, will be a decent POD/unique.

I was thinking this the other day!

I was thinking this the other day!

Libbas last 6 games
144 vs Melb
61 vs GWS
124 vs Ess
93 vs Haw
142 vs WCE
123 vs Syd

I don't think he'll be huge this week as Carlton normally tag opposition threats. I'd say 85-105 but afterwards get him in, 115 on Adelaide in rnd 4, 120 on BL in rnd 1 & 144 on Melb in rnd 14 & that's our last 3 games. I so want to get rid of Stanton atm lol.

Hey guys, what's the likelyhood Ayce Codry will play again this season? I've got extra money in the bank and might as well use it to bring in him over McBean for my last two trades as the Dogs play the last game for the round for the next three weeks and will make a better loophole over McBean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back