Competitions 2013 Bulldogs Supercoach & Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Igloo had a look at the League Ladder by total points recently?

Been hot on your heels for a while now :p

Taken over me this week, haha. I got destroyed this week by subs and injuries :(

Taken over me this week, haha. I got destroyed this week by subs and injuries :(

It was a rough week in Dream Team. I thought I was down and out, but thankfully Jack and McVeigh got some spudly scores true to the spirit of the round and got me across the line.

Do you have a link to the club board DT comp thread? Interested to see who we played this week

To add on to these - **** you Heppell, **** you Hanley, **** you Roughead and **** you Motlop.

At least those guys mostly had injury excuses, my guys just soft cocked it in final

Heppell - 35
Malceski - 47
Hanley - 46
Cotchin - 51
Martin - 28
Griffen captain - 90

Was in action in 2 leagues this week, lost 1 won 1. Got knocked out last week of the BF league, 3rd highest points overall but ended up in the knockout places, just proving my team has fallen apart when it matters most lol. So surprised I still cracked 2000 with so many spuds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To add on to these - **** you Heppell, **** you Hanley, **** you Roughead and **** you Motlop.

Yeah I had houli too but not roughead or shaw, scraped 1999 thankfully I was eliminated in 1 league last week but in 3 prelims as I had the week off, terrible week at least if heppell or hanley don't get up bobs looking ok at 394k

Choice to make, take Mitchell's 65 or go with Hunter if he is not sub.
Hunter! If not sub I think he might slip under the radar and get 85+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back