Competitions 2014 AFL Fantasy and Supercoach Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys i tried entering the code JCPILPA8 nothing is coming up. Is it full?? Also a revised team still can't get a good balance withe fwds and backs

Backs: Bartel, Mitchell, S. Thompson, LRT, McDonald, Clurey, Langford, Georgiou
Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Rockliff, Dusty, D. Swallow, Thomas, Michie, Polec, X. Ellis, Crouch
Rucks: McEvoy, Sandi, Currie, Thurlow,
Forwards: Dangerfield, Wingard, Mayne, Higgins, Rohan, Impey, McDonough, J. Kennedy Harris

Two serious concerns - Cotchin's calf and Griffith's JS.

I want to get Cotchin in there 100% (love him, close to my favourite non-Swan, as the Port fan said above) but do not want to take even a marginally injured player into rd 1.

And would Griffiths be good for the 6-8 rounds? Fans on this board seem divided between who drops out when Maric returns.

Two serious concerns - Cotchin's calf and Griffith's JS.

I want to get Cotchin in there 100% (love him, close to my favourite non-Swan, as the Port fan said above) but do not want to take even a marginally injured player into rd 1.

And would Griffiths be good for the 6-8 rounds? Fans on this board seem divided between who drops out when Maric returns.

Cotch is good to go.

As of now, Griffiths would be first in line to drop out, but if he plays well enough he could play all year. Regardless Ivy probably won't be back before at least round 5-6 so he has enough time to make cash

Cotch is good to go.

As of now, Griffiths would be first in line to drop out, but if he plays well enough he could play all year. Regardless Ivy probably won't be back before at least round 5-6 so he has enough time to make cash

Great news on both fronts.

Given how thin forward rookies are Griffiths is worth a shot in DT going on what you said (a lot pricier in SC, alas).

Thanks for the reply and good luck on Saturday night.

Hi guys, I know this will be in the wrong place, but I'm 1. Only on my phone, 2. Late as hell and 3. A total n00b, where can I sign up to a Tigers and general BigFooty SuperCoach league???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy with my start, my final team is

Back: S.Mitchell, N.Malceski, J.Pittard, M.Jaensch, B.Griffiths, L.McDonald, T.Langdon, W.Langford
Mid: T.Cotchin (C), D.Beams, M.Hutchings, K.Stevens, D.Thomas, L.Shiels, J.Macrae, D.Tyson, J.Polec, X.Ellis
Ruck: D.Hale, A.Sandilands, S.Hampson, T.Derrickx
Fwd: D.Martin, T.Mitchell, L.Dalhaus, M.Wright, J.Caddy, S.Higgins, G.Rohan, M.McDonough

Keeping an eye out on Swallow (DEF), Vince (MID), Liberatore (MID), Whitfield (MID), Gunston (FWD) & Parker (FWD) as a few trade options is some of those guys have bad starts to the season as I still have $250k in the bank for upgrades.

So far have started with scores of 136 for Beams, 127 for Sandilands and 111 for Langdon
I'm full for SuperCoach leagues, but if anyone needs spots filled for a Dreamteam league then I have a couple left

Will Madonna get another game this week? I thought he did enough, but when your poor players are the guys who have cemented spots in the team, it's easy to see the newer blokes getting dropped. Thanks.

Looking forward to Thursday's match, it will be a ripper! Should've been the season opener.

Who is entering our Div 1 team into the SC Club Championships?

had a cracking start to my Supercoach year as well.

Swallow 135
Langdon 111
Ablett (c) 280
Fyfe 122
Beams 136
Thomas 62
Polec 107
Mumford 132
Sandi 127
Martin 102
Wingard 100
McDonough 45

So 12 and Captain for 1459 :thumbsu:

We need 4 Tigers to join the Division 2 Supercoach league

The last thing we want is to get 4 random people chucked in our league.
I am taking it upon myself to get this league full, so I am going to post the league code and it’s first in best dressed.
League code: 688240

This is what I have. Not sure if Id's are correct. Need to know who the BF user if for the insert username ones?

Bigfooty Tigers 1.

Danog ~ Incoming ~ 20295
insert username ~ Fiddly Trent ~ 23660
insert username ~ Mud Nest ~ 2983
dewsen ~ amandahugenkiss ~ 73268
insert username ~ TerlichMyBalls ~ 41468
insert username ~ Richo at the Disco ~ 1549
Barnzy ~ Barnzy's Guns ~ 117268
insert username ~ Scooberdowski FC ~ 314
insert username ~ The FLICKERS ~ 10878
tigerfan11 ~ Hackafellas ~ 67899
insert username ~ Wangs Parking Lot ~ 8503
Blinger ~ Dead Last ~ 1007
tigland ~ Hampsons Heros ~ 3858
the push up king ~ The Don't Argues ~ 21711
BedrockLP ~ Bedrock's Tigers ~ 710
_RT_ ~ NoRealF'nIdea ~ 20659
RichoRichoRicho ~ The Dimma Wits ~ 631
TigerStyle ~ The Prime Cuts ~ 30611

Please confirm your team above = krajit06 , Toadvine , tigertRANCE , CumdogMilionare , bananatigz , northeast tiger , TheAnt

I think that is everyone. _RT_ can you confirm?

This is what I have. Not sure if Id's are correct. Need to know who the BF user if for the insert username ones?

Bigfooty Tigers 1.

Danog ~ Incoming ~ 20295
TheAnt ~ Fiddly Trent ~ 23660
Toadvine ~ Mud Nest ~ 2983
dewsen ~ amandahugenkiss ~ 73268
CumdogMilionare ~ TerlichMyBalls ~ 41468
tigertRANCE ~ Richo at the Disco ~ 1549
Barnzy ~ Barnzy's Guns ~ 117268
krajit06 ~ Scooberdowski FC ~ 314
Spanish_Fly ~ The FLICKERS ~ 10878
tigerfan11 ~ Hackafellas ~ 67899
Wangs Parking Lot ~ Wangs Parking Lot ~ 8503
Blinger ~ Dead Last ~ 1007
tigland ~ Hampsons Heros ~ 3858
the push up king ~ The Don't Argues ~ 21711
BedrockLP ~ Bedrock's Tigers ~ 710
_RT_ ~ NoRealF'nIdea ~ 20659
RichoRichoRicho ~ The Dimma Wits ~ 631
TigerStyle ~ The Prime Cuts ~ 30611

I think that is everyone. _RT_ can you confirm?
That is the complete list.

Still one short for The Real Dream Team league. Code is 554063 please only enter if you take it very seriously. We've been right up there among the best teams in recent years and I would like that to continue on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back