List Mgmt. 2015 AFL Draft - what type of players should we be looking at & who do we take? (Poll added)

Who would you select with our first round pick?

• Joshua Schache (VIC – KPF)

Votes: 57 12.8%
  • Jacob Weitering (VIC – KPD)

Votes: 349 78.3%
  • Aaron Francis (SA – DEF/FWD)

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Charlie Curnow (VIC – KPF/MID)

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Kieran Collins (VIC – KPD)

• Ryan Clarke (VIC – MID/FWD)

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Darcy Parish (VIC – MID/DEF)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whós whinging ??

If you thought it was great then so be it, far be it for me to suggest you aren't allowed to get your jollys somehow.

You're whinging about getting another text...

Back on ya camel sheiky

Nothing wrong with the club being proactive with their communication. I like the initiative from a business point of view even if I understand it is just business. Certainly no inconvenience to me. They could send 10 a day for all I care.
That's not what you told me.........blocker......

Jed Adcock.
Jesse
Looking back at the trade period - assuming we would have had to give up Pick 8 for Tomlinson we have effectively swapped Tomlinson for Harry McKay.

We happy with that ? I am.

I think everyone need to give Harry a chance. I for one think hes going to be an amazing player.

Looking back at the trade period - assuming we would have had to give up Pick 8 for Tomlinson we have effectively swapped Tomlinson for Harry McKay.

We happy with that ? I am.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haven't seen enough of Tomlinson yo be honest but Harry seems like fairly good compo!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What am I missing here.
I think Thomlinson is a nice player too. But I find him to be a tad overrated. I just don't get why there is so much love for him. He is a bit of a inbetween type. No part of his game is outstanding other than his endurance. Just doesn't do enough damage for mine. I see him as a lead up CHF similar to the crows Tom Lynch. You don't give up 1st round picks for a player like that.
I would gladly see us get him, but at the right price. Unless he does something special this year I just can't see his worth being a 1st rounder that so many were willing to give up for him.
Am I missing something here, can someone please point out what part of his game am I missing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all.....but speculation it is.

Tomlinson hasn't fallen off the radar yet.
If there was an arrangement, do we know why GWS changed their mind. Is it because McCarthy wanted to go to Freo and they didn't want to appear hypocritical? Also will McCarthy and Tomlinson still be under contract at the end of next year.

If there was an arrangement, do we know why GWS changed their mind. Is it because McCarthy wanted to go to Freo and they didn't want to appear hypocritical? Also will McCarthy and Tomlinson still be under contract at the end of next year.

Pretty much. It has been brought forward here already.
We were all good to go..........but GWS had to renege. That may cost them if they hold onto any principles.

Lot's of things can change in one year though, so who knows.

It would be nice, but the Carlton football club acquired 4 top 20 selections by being aggressive by trading people they didnt see fitting the mould, one good draft (thats yet to be proven) isn't enough to rebuild a club, i think we will need to get more top picks next year, how is the question, only time will see.
So if Levi & Everitt both have great years do you still wanna trade them out??

So if Levi & Everitt both have great years do you still wanna trade them out??

Personally yes to Everitt and maybe to Levi. At the moment i don't see them being key players to our next finals side or premiership, as with everything what you can get for them is important. But maybe Levi will turn in to a monster of a CHF who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back